Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Urban Rivals : a new design for our website !

Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:23
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
222 messages
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:24

Hey everybody,

We are currently working on a modern webdesign, easier and more intuitive in terms of browsing. Don't worry we kept all of the features ! We just reorganized them and gave them a new life with an uncluttered design.
As we are always looking to satisfy you, we'd like to know your advice. So, we propose you to test this new website !

We modified :
- the homepage
- the collection / collection pro pages (we merged them)
- the shop page
- different game modes details pages

We also pout on the foreground a few features that seemed important to us, like the friend feed, the boards, the market…
Tell us what you think is good or not that good, what is missing, etc.

For example, what about :
- the friend feed available on every page ?
- landing directly on the game (the game being located on the homepage) ?
- the new collection ?
- the new character page ?
- the game modes ranking page ?…
–, etc.
All criticism are welcome, good or bad, we work for you !

Thank you all in advance, and have fun !
Click here to test the new website.

edited by elocau Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:24
« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

181/222
DL Cuvaflow - Imperator - ♣♣♣Dark Legends♣♣♣ Español
Friday 12/07/2013, 05:39

The new website is easier for the navigation and appearance but the time for loading for the older computers is a torture.
The website is noting original because a know websites that have this appearance since 5 years ago, a example is neopets.
This appearance lets for the laptops a navigation nicer and simply because in the current website with the blanks the navigation is terrible

Sorry for my english i am mexican
182/222
XQ Reedss - Veteran - Polish War Machines English
Friday 12/07/2013, 08:36

no plis no
183/222
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 12/07/2013, 09:16

The caveat here is this: Old UR is good enough not to cause trouble.

Somehow I feel new site is "Creating stuff for sake of creating stuff" and that means often more troubles caused than corrected.

Only thing "Old UR" had real issue is that it is relatively heavy to load and present (relevant to old computers) and since several people already complain new site is heavy too there is no net profit whatsoever.

What if we keep old UR as it is and add following things to OLD UR instead of creating something new?

KEEP : Old UR
ADD : My Album view to collection
CHANGE : Feeds to left task bar.

= All profits, no losses, no need to redo everything.
184/222
-MechaHorse- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Friday 12/07/2013, 09:34

Beta version is awful .

Gentlemen and Gentlewomen,
Mass players playing UR are teenagers. Beta version looks like a game made for kids. Why are you taking steps to destroy UR own proffesionalism . Just open google and type free online games You'll find so many awful websites all having same games and same website themes. It looks so chlidsh when you are playing something and there are advertisements all over(in this case the game news) . When I want to play ,I don't want any other animations running around .

Please don't make mess of the game play just for the sake of making a change. If you really want to upgrade version to fast developing world,make homepage more creative and less shabby.

And please leave people a choice for having old UR and new UR version.
185/222
Munyii - Guru - Den of Urban Masters English
Friday 12/07/2013, 10:07

NO NO NO NO NO! AND AGAIN NO! DON'T DO THIS PLS!
186/222
Libre Fuerte - Veteran - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 12/07/2013, 11:14

You cannot do that ! Please, let it how it is now. I have never had problem with this old one, the new beta version is HORRIBLE.
187/222
lukernator28 - Guru - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 12/07/2013, 11:44

I second that!
188/222
TCA Bliss - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 12/07/2013, 15:23

I am facing a problem in the new website...Every time I click on the link of a certain event,I am taken to the page of the latest event I joined instead of the page of the event I wanted to look at.
Anyone else having the same problem?
189/222
TCA Bliss - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 12/07/2013, 15:35

And a request to the admins...Please add the missing country flags so that everyone can represent their countries...
190/222
GreyClaws LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 12/07/2013, 15:38

The new site makes it a two-step process to get to each of our guilds. Considering that, for many of us, that is where our strongest community is, this seems like a huge decline in quality.

« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals