Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Urban Rivals : a new design for our website !

Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:23
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
222 messages
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:24

Hey everybody,

We are currently working on a modern webdesign, easier and more intuitive in terms of browsing. Don't worry we kept all of the features ! We just reorganized them and gave them a new life with an uncluttered design.
As we are always looking to satisfy you, we'd like to know your advice. So, we propose you to test this new website !

We modified :
- the homepage
- the collection / collection pro pages (we merged them)
- the shop page
- different game modes details pages

We also pout on the foreground a few features that seemed important to us, like the friend feed, the boards, the market…
Tell us what you think is good or not that good, what is missing, etc.

For example, what about :
- the friend feed available on every page ?
- landing directly on the game (the game being located on the homepage) ?
- the new collection ?
- the new character page ?
- the game modes ranking page ?…
–, etc.
All criticism are welcome, good or bad, we work for you !

Thank you all in advance, and have fun !
Click here to test the new website.

edited by elocau Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:24
« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

191/222
Pijanac - Titan - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Friday 12/07/2013, 17:12

I'd say keep the current format. Just please change the chat.
Please let it be open all the time and in a position that does not interfere with the game screen. Also with the chat could we get other rooms. Like a chat room for all players to come together and a chat room for the current room that you are fighting in.
192/222
dBdecker - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 12/07/2013, 19:11

Not liking it so far, but I'm sure it will evolve
193/222
Xonia_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 12/07/2013, 19:13

I really enjoy the current format. The new format's a bit too much like the FR page (which may have been what you were going for). To be honest, I'd prefer to see FR's site change to be more like UR's if one site needs to look like the other. ;

The album is wonderful... I enjoy that. Getting to my guild page is clunky and difficult, which makes me VERY sad since that's the biggest thing I do in UR.
194/222
Sakamaki - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 12/07/2013, 21:02

I like it, personally, but I don't like the collection because of the way "your current deck" stays at the top of the page, even when you scroll down. I would prefer it if it just stayed at the top of the page.
195/222
Fun OK 6 9 - Imperator - OnE MaLaysia English
Friday 12/07/2013, 22:28

I personally don't like the Play application directly in the home page. It's uncomfortable...
196/222
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Friday 12/07/2013, 23:30

I like the character bio page very well designed the enlarged picture of the character is a nice touch
197/222
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Saturday 13/07/2013, 00:30

Okay, since most people either say "its bad" or "nooo, i prefer the old one" without real reasons, i really like the few ones who really want to help UR with this. People be grateful that they want to make things better for you.

I have to say that the 5+3 in presets and collection is not good though it uses the GOOD widened space.
Just increase the cards size a bit and make it 4+4 like before because a deck has 8 cards (captain obvious strikes back)

The character detail page really is great, but needs a little makeover because some images just dont seem right the way they are put. Besides that it either lacks the "browse xxx market offers" button or i cant seem to find it.

The new shop and pack opening page is simply awesome

A faster/quick access to the guild message board would be wonderful. The ever present "friends news" should be possible to hide or access like on every other page except the game/main page. Scrolling it down on the upper screen, then hide it again if wanted.

The access to the game from the main page is a bad idea, because it causes the game to lack a real homepage to simply check news and stuff.

The album is a nice idea, but the cards image should not be gone completely, like on the clan pages (which look pretty weird and misplaced in the beta)

Of course, this being a beta version, it still has some flaws but thats why UR presents it to us. For us to tell what we like and dislike so they can change it for us.
198/222
Ladygrim - Titan - City of Glass The Guild English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 08:01

I really prefer the old version because it is easier to manage and is confusing the other way seeing how you don't know your placement in the tournament and cant see it and how we don't have the homepage when we first sign in- i really dislike having homepage info on the bottom and it seems scattered and misplaced. id really appreciate it if you didn't change to the newer version- if you do i will quit playing this game and that would be a terrible thing for you guys seeing how im a paying customer and buy ALOT of credits- im sure im not the only one. youll lose money with the new version so whats the sense?
199/222
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 13:37

1 big request that I'd like to see on Old & New layout

Please Co-Lo or separate your message board from UR's main servers. 2 Consecutive weekends UR suffered lagg & server downtime. Players don't know and are frustrated unable to connect or receive notifications.

It's worse for Android users because when UR hangs we don't know if it's our data/bandwidth or device crash or UR itself. New players may believe UR is glitchy and unable to play...

So please please provide notifications or Update Regularly Facebook Twitter device notifications & UR home page with explanation (when servers are back up).

We love UR and willing to forgive minor downtime. But any explanation or estimates for rebooting servers are greatly appreciated especially for players in tourneys. Thank you
200/222
Bane BrE - Legend - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 15:21

Helo ppl,
I have problems to log in UR,
new desing UR receives only 15 characters for the password,
what to do, whether to reduce the password or will be corrected and we will have the possibility of entering a long password?
Thank you, and only praise the Coliseum mode, I think it's great and it's brought a great deal of activity, thanks again.

« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals