Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Urban Rivals : a new design for our website !

Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:23
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
222 messages
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:24

Hey everybody,

We are currently working on a modern webdesign, easier and more intuitive in terms of browsing. Don't worry we kept all of the features ! We just reorganized them and gave them a new life with an uncluttered design.
As we are always looking to satisfy you, we'd like to know your advice. So, we propose you to test this new website !

We modified :
- the homepage
- the collection / collection pro pages (we merged them)
- the shop page
- different game modes details pages

We also pout on the foreground a few features that seemed important to us, like the friend feed, the boards, the market…
Tell us what you think is good or not that good, what is missing, etc.

For example, what about :
- the friend feed available on every page ?
- landing directly on the game (the game being located on the homepage) ?
- the new collection ?
- the new character page ?
- the game modes ranking page ?…
–, etc.
All criticism are welcome, good or bad, we work for you !

Thank you all in advance, and have fun !
Click here to test the new website.

edited by elocau Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:24
« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

201/222
486DX2-66 - Hero Русский
Saturday 13/07/2013, 18:40

Ladygrim, 0.01% of UR budget is more than you will ever spend on all the online games combined. I don't think it's a good idea to threaten the devs, one user is but a drop in the ocean.
202/222
Arunarsirakul - Senior - Open Casket English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 18:41

It keeps on sending me to the wrong event page whenever I go to whatever event page.... it doesn't get the right one and it is annoying :/
203/222
qwaiker - Hero - Casual Grind English
Saturday 13/07/2013, 20:22

Now that I've seen the beta new site, I think it's kind of cool, but I obviously prefer this one. I prefer the normal homepage with just news and stuff, instead of having the game start right off the bat. However, that's just my opinion.
204/222
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 02:17

I don't dislike the new pages but I am too used to the old one. Nonetheless some of the pages take way too long to load.
205/222
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 04:41

Does anyone know if there is a character listing in the new format? (I mean outside the store). It annoyed the crap out of me that FR didn't have one and I don't see one in the new format.
(Yes, I use the listings to see how to form my deck and get familer with the compitition ).
206/222
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 11:53

My collection page taking ages to load. Everything else is working fine
207/222
Glint - Titan English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 18:31

I much prefer the current site format.
208/222
Dxm_Kner21 - Imperator - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Sunday 14/07/2013, 19:59

I also prefer the current format unless the new format changes a lot...
also i would prefer a bigger game screen
209/222
Superman LD - Veteran - D-Versified English
Monday 15/07/2013, 19:36

I like the new updates for the most part. I like the new clan albums, as well as being able to see my deck and my collection at the same time. The new shop page is very cool-looking. As for having different game mode pages, I would like to see the perma-banned and elo banned cards for the current week. I do not know if I just couldn't find it or if it is not there, but it should at least be easier to access. I absolutely love the new character pages. The main thing that I do not like about the new updates is the home page. It seems very cluttered. I do not like having the game on the front page, but even if it is on the front page, it should extend and go from side to side instead of having something else 'fill the space'. Besides that, though, I like the new updates.
210/222
oscillator - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 03:53

A few notes:

Loads very slowly. This is the main reason I stopped using it. Loading straight into the game is one reason for this.

In the collection page, the way the deck is 'frozen' at the top as you scroll is very annoying. This may be fine if you have a giant monitor. But on my modest 17" monitor, it makes looking through through your collection difficult.

I think it might be a good first draft. But definitely not ready for prime time.

« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals