New ways to win characters

Thursday 11/07/2013, 15:40
UR_Genie - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
UR_Genie - Hero English - Thursday 11/07/2013, 15:40

So I was looking into a way to make it so certain aspects of the game come together a bit more.
Primarily looking at missions. From what I see there doesnt seem to be any real motivation to do them aside from the uber competitive players bragging about their mission score.

So I was thinking it would be cool if they had completionist missions. One section of missions solely dedicated to rewarding you for completing a full section of missions.

Now hear me out I know more missions doesnt solve the problem. But what if they gave good cards as rewards. Kind of like LD's where they aren't tradable, but they are playable and strong, or at least help the clan in some way.

Therefore, if you complete all of the missions for Montana you would earn a Montana special character. same with all the other clans. This would also allow them if they wanted to impliment another string of Leaders for completing things like all the solo missions, or all the fights/ collections.

I feel like it would make the missions feel more worth doing when you know there is a good prize at the end, especially for your favorite clan . Any thoughts?

*I do not know how this would work in relation to new missions being added, like I said idea is a work in progress*
« Previous12Next »

11/11
Dexwell - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 29/07/2013, 23:42

^ That's an idea...it would be cool to unlock extra comics or things of that nature.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals