Rituals in the Ring!

Rituals in the Ring!
Friday 12/07/2013, 11:14
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
36 messages
Rituals in the Ring!
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 12/07/2013, 11:14

Do you fancy taking a quiet stroll through Clint City on this beautiful summer's night? Well you risk falling into the clutches of a mesmerizing Piranas member or into the branches of a strange Roots tree!And be sure not to stay out too late in the city's parks as you might well be swept up by a ferocious Huracan member and then forced into the holy ring of Pile Tower to be offered up in sacrifice to the blazing sun priestess!Discover Calliope, the level 4 Piranas recruit, and Willow, the new level 2 Roots member, all adrift in the parks of Clint City. Come and meet Lobezna and Kinichaw, the level 3 and 5 Huracan fighters, for holy fights in the name of the Sun!

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous1234Next »

31/36
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 25/07/2013, 18:20

Sakrohm, Ulu Watu and two fillers.
32/36
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Thursday 25/07/2013, 19:51

Haha, not seeing even one clan in that sugesstions that id welcome to have a new card

Though Montana deserve something nice after Mona+Avola being banned, they dont need anything.

Id personally hope for two more Huracan like last week, since they still lack a 4* and a 3*.

Sakrohm and Ulu wont get a beast so short after Daddy Jones and Mokra each, may Mokra be banned or not.

GHEIST just got Mechakolos and wont get anything for sure.

Id actually like this 2x Huracan, Bangers, Rescue
33/36
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 25/07/2013, 20:04

@Daddy
Probably not a beast or anything even remotely epic, but since it's been roughly four months since the latest Ulu Watu, Montana, Uppers and Sakrohm were released I'm going to guess that at least two of those will get a new card. Specifically Ulu and Saks since I like those better.
34/36
mhmd hosam - Senior English
Friday 02/08/2013, 20:10

:
35/36
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 14:43

I personally would like a SoA for Skeelz or perhaps a SoB for Junta?
36/36
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 07/08/2013, 20:23

This is OT, but does any one else notice that Tula's final level pic seems zoomed out more? Which I don't mind.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals