deleted

2/7
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 13/07/2013, 21:38

Crowen*
3/7
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Sunday 14/07/2013, 23:01

I haven't had the chance to test this yet.

Any other feedback on it?

Would appreciate the rates. Will do the same for you if you send me a link!
4/7
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Immortality
Sunday 14/07/2013, 23:17

Crowen as a card sucks, but he's in one of the best clans that can actually utilize him.

With that said though, I would still choose Pan over him anyday if you can only fit one but if you can afford/fit then get Crowen! he works well with his clan, very synergetic.
5/7
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 15/07/2013, 00:33

Uh, I know he's Revenge-based, but has power creep in this game really gotten so bad that we can look at a 9/5 SoB and say it sucks? 5 damage is enough that many decent cards will be able to secure a furied KO with him. What am I missing?
6/7
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 15/07/2013, 01:19

The fact that Edwin and Pan are better. Crowen is a good card, but would have been much much better if he was 7/3 and not totally forced onto revenge. Then again, I'm fine with him being slightly weaker as Nightmare is a pretty balanced half deck clan at the moment!
7/7
thefub_1134_ - Imperator - wicked souls English
Monday 15/07/2013, 04:19

I am not sure if I would put Crowen in a half deck. He is a good card but as Trippie mentioned his base stats force him to be used with revenge. If you believe he fits your play style give him a shot and let us know how he works for you as I have had little luck with him.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals