25 messages
Jackie cr vs Dj korr cr
DUC-Paul - Master English - Sunday 14/07/2013, 17:05

Which do you think is more op
« Previous123Next »

21/25
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 15/09/2013, 22:43

Hmmm, what AsianRepublic said made me think: except maybe in Coliseum, are there any modes with limits to max number of stars where these 2 cards are ever playable? If not, taking that with what AR said, you can conclude DJ Korr Cr is more OP as the space-saving nature of Jackie Cr is irrelevant.
HOWEVER, the times I play survivor: if I face a DJ Korr Cr I think, meh Dorian, GraksmxxT or Noctezuma can help me. 75% of the battle is winnable (though I don't suggest I am nearly as succesful as that ) If I face Jackie Cr, only about 25% can I even expect to win if I don't make any mistakes (and I make a lot), it's not as if there are many Stop: ability cards worth using in that mode. If you define which is more OP by considering which turns the tide of a larger % of T2 battles it's in than the other, in my experience that'll be Jackie Cr. I wonder if other people have similar experiences in survivor?
It all depends on how you define OP. On paper DJ Korr Cr is more OP, in practice Jackie Cr is imo.
22/25
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 15/09/2013, 22:47

Haha just realised this is a Deathmatch thread, and I talked about survivor. I rarely play Deathmatch but I'm pretty sure what I said is still largely accurate, except for Extended 25 where if elo banned cards are allowed, Jackie Cr obviously has a space-saving benefit there (but not T2)
23/25
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Wednesday 18/09/2013, 12:31

To be honest as jackie user (yeah yeah, call me cheap)
jackie is by far is better than Dj korr

I don't see a dj korr as a threat, it is 8/8 but he just has 8 power, so what? 7-8 damage in T2 is normal as heck.. reduce my damage by 3? throw your DR and it is pretty much useless
I am more of T2 player, fought so many DJ Korr Cr, Guru Cr, and some General Cr. by far, the hardest one to fight is Guru Cr

8 power + SOA with -10 attack, now that's what I called really really OP
punch through many cards, and DR too. SOB is usually a problem in T2, but jackie will make an unfair fight (for his opp) to mano o mano fight without bonus and ability (against Piranas or Nightmare).
she is killing Kolos, Oshitsune, and any other SOA ability oriented card
24/25
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 18/09/2013, 13:56

I'd say General Cr is the most annoying to face. Every round becomes a 50/50 with him.
25/25
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 18/09/2013, 13:59

Stickos Mutant members use General Cr all the time. To be honest, that's their only saving Grace to average 500-600 DM a week, when I was able to achieve the same scores with decks that cost 50,000 clintz to 300,000 clintz in the past.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals