[RECR] Immortality

[RECR] Immortality
Monday 15/07/2013, 21:57
IM_DocMadz - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
[RECR] Immortality
IM_DocMadz - Imperator - ImmortalityEnglish - Thursday 18/07/2013, 15:35

If you are looking for a guild where you can count on members to help you out, be it battling tips, questions about game-play, card buying trading and selling, and everything in between, then come and join Immortality where players of all levels and experience come together as one massive force.
We have players who are among the top competitors in each of the game modes and can help you achieve success in which ever mode you have chosen as your favorite. We also have players newer to the game learning and experiencing the game through our guild preparing to become tomorrow’s champions.
We hold regular giveaways, have current guild events running and have a bunch of planned events just waiting to be started when the time is right.

If you are level 35 or higher and have been active in the game and are willing to remain active and mingle with a group of great players, mentors and equals then apply to any of our admin with a small description of your Urban Rivals achievements and a small personal statement for our evaluation.

We at Immortality hope to see you soon!
Immortality

edited by -Wicer- Thursday 18/07/2013, 15:35
« Previous1234Next »

21/39
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 20:49

I think, with such interesting names like that of the gal I was talking to, the guild name may perhaps, be changed to 'Immorality'?
22/39
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 20:51

Lol thats the kind of comment one can only laugh at
23/39
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 20:55

This is nothing, Shanks, my clientele is a bit different than yours, I just sent Fraggle a last warning and he didn't reply, so I have just asked RG LoA to BL him, so that he can't trouble us while we are having fun... well... at least for a while till he fires RG and BLs me
M e R L i N => RG LoA
RG LoA, Today at 19:48
M e R L i N => Fraggle
Fraggle, Today at 19:43
One more thread like this shit, I will ask RG LoA or some mod to BL you. http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=226&id_subject=5650&subject_page=0#answers.
24/39
Infiniti - Senior English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 21:03

You can't send Fraggle messages
25/39
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 21:04

I can
26/39
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 21:04

That was a compromise we arrived at after a spat with Euzebe.
27/39
Infiniti - Senior English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 21:08

Euzebe should come visit sometime
28/39
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 21:12

It has been 6 months since En community got its freedom back from that little french dyke, and please don't remind me of her innumerable tits and tats with me.
29/39
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 21:12

Why would you want to get your partner a BL?

and whats wrong with that thread? lol its just information XD are you the government trying to keep it from us?
30/39
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 21:13

You don't understand, Fraggle is Obama, in disguise.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals