Coliseum: Old

Tuesday 16/07/2013, 14:29
Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
81 messages
Saga - Admin - SOLO______AMICIEnglish - Tuesday 16/07/2013, 14:29

Let your pillz home, and prepare your strongest deck! Coliseum: Old will starts on wednesday july 17th at 2PM gmt+1
« Previous123456789Next »

11/81
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 15:11

Is pillz gain actually allowed or will the characters have "no ability" like in the training room?
12/81
0 Crow - Hero - Piratas do Atlântico - Guilda de Português
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 15:22

Your Deck must be in Coliseum format.
Your Deck cannot contain fewer than 8 characters.
Your Deck cannot contain any Leaders.
Your Deck cannot contain the following 12 type(s) of Ability/Bonus: +X Pillz, +X Pillz per Damage, +X Pillz per round, -X opp. Pillz, per round, min Y, -X opp Pillz. min Y, Backlash: - X Pillz min Y, Defeat: + X Pillz, Defeat: -X opp. Pillz, min Y, Defeat: recover X Pillz out of Y, Stop: +X Pillz, Stop: -X Pillz opp. min Y, Support: + X Pillz.
Your Deck cannot contain any double characters

No Pillz
13/81
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 15:24

So nice of them to put up all the rules right away. Or maybe they didn't think this through first and they're covering for lack of forethought.
14/81
spilioso - Titan - evolution ελληνικά
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 15:39

My first comment was that "it will be a great event"......Now I think that moderators / administrators and who ever else is thinking for coliseum you are just.....unacceptable!!!!!!!!!! Since yestereday, the rules were simple and deck format also. So I decided this morning to buy Piranas (I spend 30.000 clintz) and now I see that i can NOT use them....Why???? I bought cards for no reason......Is it difficult for Moderators to fix the deck format from the begining and NOT ADD things every moment.....I am tired to see in coliseum Sakhrom again and again and again........And now you have prepared a Coliseum again for the same clans....How many times I have to face Mokra, GraksmxxT, Uranus, Stella, Miss Stella and all the others???? Sorry for this message....I tried to be polite as much as it gets. You have to be more flexible and we more ideas........
15/81
HinoShimna - Hero English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 15:46

Dear Evo_spilioso!

I'm not an administrator but i just have to say that its all your fault to spend that mutch money before the colosseum officialy anounced. Don't blame others!! (and by the way this colosseum not realy shakrom freandly)
16/81
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 15:55

I'm just wondering how you didn't see it coming. If it clearly says 'no pillz', they know better than letting Morphun and Marty and whatnot run free ruining the plan.
17/81
spilioso - Titan - evolution ελληνικά
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 16:00

Dear my friends....First of all, i am not blaming anyone....I am just saying that coliseum keeps moving on same way, without suprises. This is my opinion and this is not the first time that I am writting something like this. Regarding the announcments, unfortunatelly I do not have time to check every minute what are the changes in formats, so I decided to make my moves one day earlier, but from now on I learned my lesson: "Don't fix anything, before Coliseum opens"!!!!!!!!! Also, if they know that some cards will be included, why they do not do it from the beginning??? Is that so difficult?? Thank you anyway for your messages.....
18/81
jonia - Veteran - DeN OF AniMoSITY English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 16:13

How do you sign up for the coliseum mathces?
19/81
Fun OK 6 9 - Imperator - OnE MaLaysia English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 16:27

@jonia
No sign up required. Open for everyone. Just be there at the time stated and the Colliseum room will appear in the "Change Mode" option.
20/81
0 Doflamingo - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 16:36

The pill restrictions are useless. Not many people use pills cards anyway, maybe 1 or 2 pill manip cards at most. Anyway the cards that you will be seeing a lot of are Jackie Cr, Caelus Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Kolos, Mechakolos. Those are just some. Basically if you have less than 80% of the cards, good luck expect to get 2000 Clints at most.
Everyone is going to naturally use DM decks.
Max Stars is 40....
Personally already a very disappointing event.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals