Coliseum: Old

Tuesday 16/07/2013, 14:29
Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
81 messages
Saga - Admin English - Tuesday 16/07/2013, 14:29

Let your pillz home, and prepare your strongest deck! Coliseum: Old will starts on wednesday july 17th at 2PM gmt+1
« Previous123456789Next »

21/81
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 16:59

@atata
I have to disagree on Caelus Cr. All it takes is +3 attack to overcome his power reduction, and there's a lot of cards that can do that.
22/81
(((-))) - Legend Español
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 17:04

Creating a deck for this wevent will be easy !!!! Sakrohm nor Uppers will stop me just, GHEIST and Roots but those clans wont be highly used in this event so i feel pretty good about my deck !!! all my cards are attack manipulation, Sakrohm bonus is(-8 att. min.3) Uppers is(-10 att. min.3) almost all my cards will be min.2 or min.1 I am on the east coast of America so i have to get up at 8am to play in the event the timing always sucks on these events !!!!!
23/81
Katsu-chan - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 17:06

@atata
Did you read the rule? Its NO pillz fights. so pillz restriction is good i dont want to fight a team consist of Ahkab/bonnie/Selma/smokey. And although all your listed cards are godly in normal mode in a No pillz fight? meh~~ lol.
24/81
Dreadshadow - Titan - evolution ελληνικά
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 18:14

First of all greetings everyone.

Evo_spilioso i will aggree with your argument and your anger. But since UR stuff have proven untrustworthy in the past on announcements, it is partly your fault for buying the cards just for the event.
Of course now i have to explain what i just said.
First Ld cards released. Bonnie included. Announced as "never to be elo banned", as a card advantage. Bonnie Ld became perma elo banned after a week or what? That was a killing shot for my 100% trust to their announcements. I will not flame them as 100% untrustworthy, that would be not truth, but if i say i trust them 100% that would be also a lie.

Now let's go on with the event arguments. I read about specific cards, specific clans... people... you lose the point here. I will talk again after the game results with my score. Not before. Let's see who is correct. What i want to point here, is that the situation is more liquid than you think... you just have to put your brains down and evaluate correct the situation. I enjoy every Coliseum as it is really a great way to prove your skills in different situations.

No Pillz and UR is still too complex to figure out how to build and play a deck. Half of the skill is play. Bluff, calculation, evaluation, calling an attack. The other half of the art of playing UR, is DECKBUILDING. Coliseum honors deckbuilding most than any other mode. Elo comes second but it is still frequently used.

Good luck everyone and i wish happy duels!
25/81
0 Hashirama - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 18:58

I retract the comments I made earlier. Saga if you could please delete it I would appreciate it! This even is going to be amazing!
26/81
0_AAR - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 19:35

You guys forget I'm gonna beat you all
27/81
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 19:39

Riiiiight!
28/81
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 19:43

And you forget someone will beat you. Plus we probably won't come across in the coliseum.
29/81
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 20:08

Btw where comes this urban legend "ld will never be elo banned" ...I NEVER read somethin like that from official site just every few weeks a random guy complains...

Could somebody enlighten me?
30/81
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 20:18

Yes i can do GULLA RW.
In the begining, the Ld cards were promoted as never to be elo banned.
Later on, After Bonnie Ld was taken... when she became Cr, this thing magically disappeared.
No apology to the community, no nothing.
So that's why you never heard of that.
See the first rated comment on Bonnie. I rest my case.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/characters/?id_perso=808

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals