Coliseum: Old

Tuesday 16/07/2013, 14:29
Evil_Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
81 messages
Evil_Saga - Admin - ATLANTIDEEnglish - Tuesday 16/07/2013, 14:29

Let your pillz home, and prepare your strongest deck! Coliseum: Old will starts on wednesday july 17th at 2PM gmt+1
« Previous123456789Next »

31/81
Dreadshadow - Titan - evolution ελληνικά
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 20:22

OMG, Not CR i mean Elo banned.
32/81
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 21:22

I'm pretty sure they only promoted them as unsellable. The first comment on Bonnie Ld is just as much of a nobody as each and everyone who has replied to this thread on the matter of running the game.
33/81
Dreadshadow - Titan - evolution ελληνικά
Tuesday 16/07/2013, 22:52

Thoazol you are not pretty sure, if yes, you should not.
I am not the only one who saw it back then.
Anyway, this converstation about Bonnie is meaningless anyway.
What is done can not be undone.
Bonnie is elo banned, Lds WERE supposed NOT to be elo banned, they ereased the fact, way to go UR Staff...
And now I am the bad guy, complaining about it, with no evidence.
Fair enough for anyone who never read the original first post to defend you.
Bonnie is broken. Okay with me for elo ban.
The fact that you did not apologised to ALL of us for taking your word back, makes me mad thogh.

And if you don't believe me, believe us all, by going and look the first comment on the card voted by all of us.
34/81
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 00:22

They could just delete those comments y'know...like how they did mine on the Scott Ld page. I had a lot more comments back then, but they were all deleted.
35/81
0 Doflamingo - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 02:14

I agree as well, Bonnie Ld needs to be unbanned for good.
36/81
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 02:51

Smokey too! His 3 damage is pitiful.
37/81
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 04:11

Also his 3 pillz
38/81
0 Doflamingo - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 05:02

Another thing I don't understand is why Roots have 7 Perma ELO bans of clan with 44 cards. For ELO those 7 cards are the only good ones. The rest are 5 stars. Now look at the GHEIST clan. That clan has higher power and damage than Roots with better abilities to a certain extent and they have 6 ELO bans of which one or two are a week long ban. Do you see a problem I do. If you ban every cards that is good in ELO is plain stupid.
39/81
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 05:49

Roots and GHEIST have the most bans because they were the most played. SoA (their bonus) is extremely powerful. So powerful, they added Stop, Backlash, and Skeelz just to weaken it. The weekly ban can't even be attributed to the staff; that's the players saying, "I don't want to fight these annoying cards."

Despite losing their pill cards, Piranas still look to be threatening for this coliseum. Nightmare, not so much. GHEIST and Roots have some nasty surprises in store for Uppers and Sakrohm, but the +attack clans counter that. Some crazy clan Rock, Paper, Scissors going on here, but that's what's going to make this fun.
40/81
Zotss - Senior - evolution ελληνικά
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 10:04

Two days Coliseum........60 matches!!!!!!!!! We were talking about an extension of Coliseum to 10 hours or max. 1 day (in order to play all the regions) and now you do a two days event.....Honestly, you are unpredictable guys!!!!!!! Everyone enjoy a two days coliseum

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals