Wednesday 17/07/2013, 03:59
Saveroftime - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
DOES TRIAL PAY WORKS ?
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTYEnglish - Wednesday 17/07/2013, 03:59

I like tried at least 30+ Free pay option from
United states Trial pay..

Still now never was rewarded, Only the credit card related (paying) Offers workd, But free offers never work

So if it worked with anyone let me please know which one did you completed and how

2/5
Simple_ - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 04:34

Take screen shots of proof of doing the offer.

This includes email verifications, running of programs, etc.....

Send those through their customer support and your success rate for offers should improve. It's an extra step, but a lot of the time it will help.
3/5
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 07:46

To put it short:

Trialpay is very scammy.
Trialpay pays Urban Rivals
Trialpay scams Urban Rivals users CONSTANTLY

When weighted the impact of PR hit by being associated to Trialpay is less than the cash flow paid by Trialpay to UR.

Greed wins justice. Urban Rivals is associated with obiviously fraudelent and repeatedly bad-behaving partner.

What you can do about it?

Much nothing - because money wins.
4/5
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 08:12

Here in Finland we have some decent laws against bad advertising and some basic recognition of consumer rights.

By Finnish standards Trialpay could be considered to have broken trade decensy rules repeatedly, upto the point where such company managers could even be punished to the jail for few years after receiving several warnings and penalty payments.

Too bad TP is not Finland based company so we cant touch it, in less developed countries - ones that have a bit more corrupt business/legal model - this kind of business is still "OK".
5/5
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 17/07/2013, 09:52

@Simple_ , I have tried themm .. with proofs.. but no answer from the support

@Deep, Wow ! It really corrects with my thought

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals