available Saga Admin §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§
Thursday 18/07/2013, 15:25

It’s all in the title. You can forget poetry, tenderness and burn your book of good manners: the No KO No Victory is just as light and refined as an anvil.

offline Xc Evo Master Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 20/07/2013, 08:34

20 people got the same points with me but some of them are in top 30 and I am 31st they will get melissa cr and I will get smokey cr. This doesnt seem fair does it? please fix the ranking system.

offline spilioso Titan evolution
Saturday 20/07/2013, 08:57

So many comments and complainssmileysmiley and nobody from UR is responding....good job guys!!!!!!smileysmileysmiley

offline --kaiser Colossus Open Casket
Saturday 20/07/2013, 08:59

Wait have you all got your prizes? im still waiting for mine.. -.-

Saturday 20/07/2013, 09:09

I think the best idea for ranking would be if they saved how many lives you have left at the end of each game and add them so at the end of 30 games it could be like 3MDEADLY-----30/30-----142----- 64 and if there are more people with 64 points then the number of lives left will be taken into consideration and that would be best and most simple way to rank. Also, i would like to ask you guys to just stop giving urban rivals staff a hard time, this is new and they are probably trying to fix it so just give them time i am sure there is going to be a day where all this will be fixed

offline Xc Evo Master Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 20/07/2013, 10:59

If we dont write this stuff they cant fix the mistakes. So by writing this stuff we are showing them where to fix.

Saturday 20/07/2013, 11:01

Good point but im still worried how come i haven't received my money yet

offline 0 Fruz Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 20/07/2013, 11:38

Nobody else has either.
Someone said before staff don't work weekends.

Saturday 20/07/2013, 11:39

Oh.. well thanks for telling me smiley

offline Justitiax Senior Code of Chivalry
Saturday 20/07/2013, 13:26

Guys, you all must understand that this is still BETA, so all the problems above me, are going to be fixed, you all can be glad that you can win a high amount of prizes already. This is still the best gamemode to win a high amount of clintz, if you are a good player at least.

-_-

mellisa instead of lamar.
Smokey instead of mellisa
Tsubame instead of smokey

That's huge difference.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.