Coliseum: no ko no victory - fight 4 ever

Thursday 18/07/2013, 15:25
Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
98 messages
Saga - Admin - SOLO______AMICIEnglish - Thursday 18/07/2013, 15:25

It’s all in the title. You can forget poetry, tenderness and burn your book of good manners: the No KO No Victory is just as light and refined as an anvil.
« Previous12345678910Next »

91/98
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Sunday 21/07/2013, 18:25

@archangel

You scored less points and played bad. You weren't getting smokey anyways. But this does not mean that you have to stop others who faced tyranny. Even if I am first or last I will selflessly speak for justice still. How mean of you.
92/98

@Simple
"At that point, the entire premise of Coliseum's unique deck types would be ruined"
No one use UNIQUE decks in coliseum.
Sakrohm or Junkz + Uppers or Junkz
This is my deck for next coliseum.
lol
93/98
Fun OK 6 9 - Imperator - OnE MaLaysia English
Monday 22/07/2013, 04:17

Regarding the issue of ranking:

I suggest to have two separate scores.

One is the main score used to rank players. The other is the tiebreaker score. If 2 or more players tie for the main score, then the tiebreaker score will be referred for tiebreak.

Also the tiebreaker score can be different every Colliseum. It can be used to change the play behaviour of players too.

For example:
If win, +1 per round played. This will make competetive players play more rounds instead of going for an immediate KO.

If win, and if player's life point is less the 5, +1. When decks that are even in power level meet, the more skillful player will win, but usually with a small margin of life left.

If win, and if player's hand's total star is equal or less than opponent's hand's total star, +1. Reward skillfull player.

There are many more parameters that can be used.

Just an opinion.
94/98

Dear crybaby
i m not stoping u.
I m enjoying this.
95/98
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Monday 22/07/2013, 20:10

So,hmmmm,coliseum ends to be racist. Firstly 8/10 formats discriminate against ordinary players. Secondly 7/10 coliseum time is for particular community. Thirdly,on top of all, it puts playets who played last with same score at better rank. So even at unfortunate times I play with heavy eyes at midnight,there is no saying I will end in top50 because of scoring system .
on top of all,no one intends to accept or apologise mistake so this post goes to trash
96/98
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 22/07/2013, 20:57

"Secondly 7/10 coliseum time is for particular community. "
Because it's not clear enough to some people that it's manual in this stage of development and thus they need to be held during the staff's office hours?
97/98
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 22/07/2013, 22:30

"Firstly 8/10 formats discriminate against ordinary players. "

lol how do they? The formats were great and I hope they don't change, even if ordinary players will complain, they still got the other game modes.
98/98
-{OC}- Kaiser - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 22/07/2013, 22:45

WHO THE FUCK ARE ORDINARY PLAYERS?!?!?! you mean noobs? well guess what noobs cant have General Cr they are not allowed to, they have to make their deck strong enough before they get lucky and win a CR so the 2.5k that they won for just doing 1 fight is more the enough

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals