Picking up UR

Picking up UR
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19
Squirtroll - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
181 messages
Picking up UR
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19

Its safe to say that fr took a heavy toll on this games population, lots of inactive players, i understand wanting to create another game for their customers, but the timing of it was atrocious
theres been a huge market drop in cards since dt started awarding prizes lyse dropping from 12m to 6m korr 14m to 10m marly halving itself in price, this definitely makes players not want to take a risk on investments since it seems the market isnt going to repair itself.

Why not reduce the amount of prizes given in dt, or just limit who can win the first prize?

from 1-10 = first prize
from 11-30 = 2nd prize
from 31-70 = third prize
from 71-120 = fourth prize
from 121-150 = fifth prize

this just means that players new to the game scoring in the 50's wont win a korr end up trading for a cheap prize and dropping his overall value

and slowly removing the amount of prizes given out to 3 a day, 5 a week, 10 a month.

Game modes

Staff weekly bans, not like before, where they would ban the cards weeks in advance not knowing what the upcoming elo week would be like, but to actually have staff players play elo that week and ban whatever they beleive would be too common next week allowing for diversity the following week

; Ongh free, mono Jungo runs rampant as always, but dont ban Ongh that week, instead ban something like Jean, it wont cripple them as its just a staff ban that last a week, and theres plenty of other 2 stars in the clan, it will just give players the push they need not
« Previous12...8910111213...1819Next »

101/181
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 23/07/2013, 09:49

Maybe instead of just saying "Bump," you could share a suggestion for how to salvage DM, as it's down to about 50 or so players. They all ran off to duel, since it's even easier and gives slightly better rewards, even after the nerf. A nerf that resulted in players simply spending less time on the site, no less.

I mean, the obvious move would be to improve it's rewards, but since I'm not a DM player, I don't know for certain what they want out of it.
102/181
FocaMorta - Legend - Heaven Destroyer English
Tuesday 23/07/2013, 09:58

DoomBug, i have 3 great solutions for DM:
1. Remove the DM mode
2. Remove the DM mode
3. Remove the DM mode
103/181
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 23/07/2013, 12:52

Great ideas here
104/181
Random xZ - Novice English
Tuesday 23/07/2013, 13:13

SqUIRT 4 president
105/181
BA_Hydro - Titan - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Tuesday 23/07/2013, 14:36

Me for minister
106/181
Avoid-50-50 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 23/07/2013, 20:15

I can be the princess if you want me char , i get lost and kidnapped daily so i know the drill already
107/181
philsfan1234 - Imperator - D-Versified English
Wednesday 24/07/2013, 03:16

Personally, I hate duel mode. It removes players from playing against actual players because the reward for duel mode is better. Wouldn't it also make it easier to acquire common characters if the fighting reward (3-5 clintz now) was doubled? or tripled? If, then, say, we got rid of duel mode, players would have greater incentive to play in real modes against real players. My opinion is not the be all end all, but that is my suggestion for getting more players into the real game.

I like ELO the way it is right now, personally, but I'd support bans like squirtroll suggests in the original post.

I rarely play dm because the reward is lower than survivor for me.

As I stated earlier, I appreciate extended survivor as I can play my Jackie and Dorian and Ambre/Morphun there.

I would suggest, for tourney, that the number of prizes given out in the lotto be decreased, as well as the number of people entered into the lotto. For example, currently, 5 prizes are distributed to the top 150 from all of the dts. Why not 3 prizes to the top 100, or 2 prizes to the top 75 or something? That would decrease the amount of noobs that get dt rewards while not hurting the older players chances if they have the skill.

I think I've covered all of the modes now. As I said previously, my opinion is not the be all end all, I am just giving suggestions.
108/181
Wednesday 24/07/2013, 03:19

Or, for dt, decrease the amount of prizes as I suggested only for standard mode, as that is where most of the noobs with
109/181
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 24/07/2013, 05:08

Voidic Jason is already my queen, idk how he will feel about you
110/181
Friday 26/07/2013, 04:30

Something needs to happen with this, I believe.

« Previous12...8910111213...1819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals