Picking up UR

Picking up UR
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19
Squirtroll - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
181 messages
Picking up UR
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19

Its safe to say that fr took a heavy toll on this games population, lots of inactive players, i understand wanting to create another game for their customers, but the timing of it was atrocious
theres been a huge market drop in cards since dt started awarding prizes lyse dropping from 12m to 6m korr 14m to 10m marly halving itself in price, this definitely makes players not want to take a risk on investments since it seems the market isnt going to repair itself.

Why not reduce the amount of prizes given in dt, or just limit who can win the first prize?

from 1-10 = first prize
from 11-30 = 2nd prize
from 31-70 = third prize
from 71-120 = fourth prize
from 121-150 = fifth prize

this just means that players new to the game scoring in the 50's wont win a korr end up trading for a cheap prize and dropping his overall value

and slowly removing the amount of prizes given out to 3 a day, 5 a week, 10 a month.

Game modes

Staff weekly bans, not like before, where they would ban the cards weeks in advance not knowing what the upcoming elo week would be like, but to actually have staff players play elo that week and ban whatever they beleive would be too common next week allowing for diversity the following week

; Ongh free, mono Jungo runs rampant as always, but dont ban Ongh that week, instead ban something like Jean, it wont cripple them as its just a staff ban that last a week, and theres plenty of other 2 stars in the clan, it will just give players the push they need not
« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

151/181
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Tuesday 13/08/2013, 20:37

Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Today at 03:41
And an ELO record of 1100...

being good at this game means nothing anymore

Not to mention the fact that M I S is an alleged multi. Playing fair also means nothing anymore
152/181
Soldi3rAce - Titan English
Wednesday 14/08/2013, 05:13

Ur you really got to fix this
153/181
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Eastern Bank English
Wednesday 14/08/2013, 10:26

154/181
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 15/08/2013, 21:27

I think the fix = giving less out.
155/181
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Sunday 18/08/2013, 01:17

@Post 150: What the hell is wrong with you, Squirt? This game is what brought us random people around the world together, and we can't let this game fail.
What happened to your gaming spirit?
I wish Fraggle could spend a little time (of late, he has hardly posted in any thread) away from FR, where he is super-active (and busy too, we know). In the meanwhile, we try to hold things down at this end and improve the UR gaming experience.
In the true (original) spirit of creation of this thread, suggest ways and means to improve this game, not give up on it, like a loser, okay?
156/181
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 18/08/2013, 02:36

Yes, char, what the hell is wrong with you. Oh wait...

@merl: fraggle turned an imitation of this game into something amazing and unique, and you're suggesting he weaken that by returning here? Fantasy rivals is three-quarters of the way towards being an amazing game, to suggest he squander his talents here is like suggesting that stephen hawkings should "take time away from physics and focus on his lesser known poetry career". As for "improving this game", what we need to do is get fresher ideas and fast. The past three card releases have featured horrible cards with the same old abilities (protection: bonus and bad poison), and the last game room released is both simplistic and mildly-rewarding. In addition, the amount of cr's being given out as prizes nowadays is making the economy lop-sided, and making investments relatively pointless. Add fresher cards, a more complex/challenging game room, and offer less cr rewards and more experience rewards. Then people won't be forced to give up on this game.
157/181
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 18/08/2013, 05:12

There are some things that UR does better than FR, there are things that FR does better than UR

apples and oranges here
158/181
FocaMorta - Legend - Heaven Destroyer English
Sunday 18/08/2013, 05:17

@ The Ted Mosby , that's your opinion
I hate FR and we must get all the help we can to fix UR instead of developing there
159/181
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Sunday 18/08/2013, 15:29

@Ted Mosby: I totally disagree with you regarding Fraggle turning FR into an amazing game is an excuse for abandoning UR because he cut his teeth here. We shouldn't forget the path once we reach our destination.
But I completely agree with you in that this crazy prize rewards system in UR should stop, and better graphics/flash options can make this game better.
@Wasteroftime: True. There are many things that I like here, especially the guild format and such, hence I stay here because I feel very comfortable here among friends.
160/181
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 18/08/2013, 20:04

@Merl: it's odd, you completely disagree with one-quarter of my response and your entire post makes it seem as if you disagreed with all of it. While fraggle's origins may have started here, to suggest that he return implies that a) he's done making fantasy rivals all that it can be and b) that none of the admins/moderators here can do what he can. While the latter may partially be true, the former isn't due to the fact that fantasy rivals remains riddled with exploitable bugs and few rooms/ways to acquire cards. Let him stay there until fantasy rivals becomes a great (not good) game.

Also, @wasteroftime: sorta. Game-wise, they're about even. Community-wise, fantasy rivals has arguably leap-frogged this game due to the helpfulness and less-abrasive attitudes.

« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals