Picking up UR

Picking up UR
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19
Squirtroll - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
181 messages
Picking up UR
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19

Its safe to say that fr took a heavy toll on this games population, lots of inactive players, i understand wanting to create another game for their customers, but the timing of it was atrocious
theres been a huge market drop in cards since dt started awarding prizes lyse dropping from 12m to 6m korr 14m to 10m marly halving itself in price, this definitely makes players not want to take a risk on investments since it seems the market isnt going to repair itself.

Why not reduce the amount of prizes given in dt, or just limit who can win the first prize?

from 1-10 = first prize
from 11-30 = 2nd prize
from 31-70 = third prize
from 71-120 = fourth prize
from 121-150 = fifth prize

this just means that players new to the game scoring in the 50's wont win a korr end up trading for a cheap prize and dropping his overall value

and slowly removing the amount of prizes given out to 3 a day, 5 a week, 10 a month.

Game modes

Staff weekly bans, not like before, where they would ban the cards weeks in advance not knowing what the upcoming elo week would be like, but to actually have staff players play elo that week and ban whatever they beleive would be too common next week allowing for diversity the following week

; Ongh free, mono Jungo runs rampant as always, but dont ban Ongh that week, instead ban something like Jean, it wont cripple them as its just a staff ban that last a week, and theres plenty of other 2 stars in the clan, it will just give players the push they need not
« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

161/181
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 02:15

Lol
162/181
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 04:49

@157

Apples and oranges are both circular fruits. While apples are red and with a stereotypically sweeter flavor than oranges, oranges are (coincidentally) orange citrus fruits with a scent that the human mind automatically associates with "clean". Though both fruits grow on trees, apples tend to have a wider range than oranges do, growing throughout the United States while oranges tend to be restricted to the very southern end of the country. Both fruits tend to be popular in western lifestyles, as opposed to the other fruits favored in Latino and Eastern European climates, as well as Middle Eastern and Asian diets.

There is indeed comparing apples and oranges.

I don't disagree with your point in the slightest. I just detest that phrase.
163/181
yellowjarl - Event team - D-Versified English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 07:21

That multi noob won guru an armanda.... WTH!!!!!
164/181
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 13:29

I like the idea of only the top 10 have a chance to win the best Collector. 61st wins Guru and 85th wins Marlysa, both in standard. Top 100 in Standard is like 20 minutes playing and then you win that big price?
165/181
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 18:19

Wow that's ridiculous the staff really needs to consider balancing cr distributions in DT and making elo worthwile to play due to this, otherwise don't give cr's at DT at all. I used to be a DT player in my early years but this is just not fair for old players
166/181
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 19:07

I'd rather UR just make some CRs exclusive to certain game types,and put more energy in making some of the cheaper CRs more expensive so they would be good prizes for other rooms,and i would be happy with that. Too expensive? Well,too bad,that's why they're called collectors,after all.
167/181
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Saturday 24/08/2013, 23:18

And stop lavishing Crs on events to make people stay. Rather, it's having the opposite effect. Good people are leaving faster.
168/181
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 25/08/2013, 01:15

@ Argos

I like Papaya
169/181
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 25/08/2013, 01:34

It isn't just that merl. Ever since I got unjustifiably blacklisted a few weeks ago I have stopped acquiring credits. Three days of me being unable to talk has resulted in them losing around 2500 credits worth of game-cards. "To make someone stay, you either need to bring an oasis into a desert or surround an oasis with barren land."
170/181
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Monday 26/08/2013, 13:39

Grim, try not to get BL'd, it ain't worth it. neither is harbouring any grudge with anyone. It took an accident to teach me this, but I learned.
Also, you didn't lose much in not acquiring credits, UR lost around 100 quid, I guess
Also the releases were not all that grande, you can still make up for the lost time.

« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals