Picking up UR

Picking up UR
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19
Squirtroll - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
181 messages
Picking up UR
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19

Its safe to say that fr took a heavy toll on this games population, lots of inactive players, i understand wanting to create another game for their customers, but the timing of it was atrocious
theres been a huge market drop in cards since dt started awarding prizes lyse dropping from 12m to 6m korr 14m to 10m marly halving itself in price, this definitely makes players not want to take a risk on investments since it seems the market isnt going to repair itself.

Why not reduce the amount of prizes given in dt, or just limit who can win the first prize?

from 1-10 = first prize
from 11-30 = 2nd prize
from 31-70 = third prize
from 71-120 = fourth prize
from 121-150 = fifth prize

this just means that players new to the game scoring in the 50's wont win a korr end up trading for a cheap prize and dropping his overall value

and slowly removing the amount of prizes given out to 3 a day, 5 a week, 10 a month.

Game modes

Staff weekly bans, not like before, where they would ban the cards weeks in advance not knowing what the upcoming elo week would be like, but to actually have staff players play elo that week and ban whatever they beleive would be too common next week allowing for diversity the following week

; Ongh free, mono Jungo runs rampant as always, but dont ban Ongh that week, instead ban something like Jean, it wont cripple them as its just a staff ban that last a week, and theres plenty of other 2 stars in the clan, it will just give players the push they need not
« Previous12345678910...1819Next »

31/181
philsfan1234 - Imperator - D-Versified English
Friday 19/07/2013, 04:57

I like survivor the way it is, simply because I can play with banned cards. I want to be able to play with banned cards somewhere other than deathmatch or fight club, and survivor is where that is.
32/181
KinG CookizZ - Titan Português
Friday 19/07/2013, 06:45

I agree
33/181
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 19/07/2013, 07:25

Not hesitate to say : AGREEE !!!!!!!
34/181
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/07/2013, 07:30

31/33Report Post philsfan1234 - Imperator - League of Fantasia
Today at 22:57
I like survivor the way it is, simply because I can play with banned cards. I want to be able to play with banned cards somewhere other than deathmatch or fight club, and survivor is where that is.

Survivor is TOO EASY

I'm not suggesting a perma ban for the cards in survivor, but weekly clan bans
35/181
FocaMorta - Legend - Heaven Destroyer English
Friday 19/07/2013, 07:46

I don't agree wit the the starting sentence, i don't think FR is really affecting UR as you said, UR is still 300times better. Maybe the problem is that some new recruitment of UR pass directly to FR as the graphic look nicer for a newbie..
The market is crazy because the big guys are investing in FR instead of here, not because many players are playing there and are inactive here.

However i agree with the DT prize changes, is almost one year that we are all saying the same....unfortunately i guess the staff doesn't want to understand it.

I completely disagree with the SURV weekly ban as SURV is the only nice mode where everyone can use DJ, JACKIE ecc....if you add the weekly bans there you are going to see these cards ban 99% of the times. This will make their price drop, exactly the opposite of what was you starting goal.
36/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:07

Monty

What part of weekly bans are some players not getting ._. Will not be players voting to ban but staff making new clan bans every week that will be removed and replaced the next -_-
37/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:11

And you're telling me you have seen no decline in players since fr was announced?
38/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:12

Clan bans......terrible idea...
I will see the same deck the whole week ?
And week after all with the same deck?
Why do we want to destroy the only free mode in UR?
39/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:15

Omg Monty

If you ban Skeelz Pussycats Junkz for one week you tell me you'll see the same deck over and over? You see the same decks over and over right now, all Sakrohm and Uppers, ban them for both for a week and you'll see more mono Junkz more Skeelz more Sentinel etc
40/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:16

"And you're telling me you have seen no decline in players since fr was announced? "
At the beginning i saw it, now no more...

Forget my last sentence about clan bans, you were saying that the staff will decide different bans every week....
As i see their decision on Elo/DT bans, the staff is not a player, they don't know the cards that should be ban....Therefore your idea is worst than what i was thinking.

« Previous12345678910...1819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals