Picking up UR

Picking up UR
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19
Squirtroll - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
181 messages
Picking up UR
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19

Its safe to say that fr took a heavy toll on this games population, lots of inactive players, i understand wanting to create another game for their customers, but the timing of it was atrocious
theres been a huge market drop in cards since dt started awarding prizes lyse dropping from 12m to 6m korr 14m to 10m marly halving itself in price, this definitely makes players not want to take a risk on investments since it seems the market isnt going to repair itself.

Why not reduce the amount of prizes given in dt, or just limit who can win the first prize?

from 1-10 = first prize
from 11-30 = 2nd prize
from 31-70 = third prize
from 71-120 = fourth prize
from 121-150 = fifth prize

this just means that players new to the game scoring in the 50's wont win a korr end up trading for a cheap prize and dropping his overall value

and slowly removing the amount of prizes given out to 3 a day, 5 a week, 10 a month.

Game modes

Staff weekly bans, not like before, where they would ban the cards weeks in advance not knowing what the upcoming elo week would be like, but to actually have staff players play elo that week and ban whatever they beleive would be too common next week allowing for diversity the following week

; Ongh free, mono Jungo runs rampant as always, but dont ban Ongh that week, instead ban something like Jean, it wont cripple them as its just a staff ban that last a week, and theres plenty of other 2 stars in the clan, it will just give players the push they need not
« Previous12345678910...1819Next »

41/181
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:18

XD, not admins, but the most active staff players, mods or event team, as most of them seem to actually play the game
42/181
Monty XX - Legend - Heaven Destroyer English
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:19

So whatever is your idea of "weekly bans" cards or clans..I find it a nonsense, we will see the same decks for the whole week. Please don't touch SURV
43/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:21

Monty... It's the same decks right now
If I go in survivor right now here's what I'll see

Stella Uranus graks Morphun

Jackie Hefty Dorian Lady

Uranus graks guru Jackie

The occasional noob giving free wins because his deck is horrible

Repeat and then the occasional Shann noob as well

This is variety to you? Lol
44/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:27

Actually i see many different decks...
Maybe you can play SURV only with Upp-Sack...
However, buy Guru it will fit on your deck.

Ok,sure actually the most suitable clans are these 2, but i see players do great with half Jungo or half GHEIST (who the hell was the guy got 22 with mono GHEIST last week?? a genius....)..

Sir Squirtroll, if you want weekly bans, you can go in Elo.
Sir Squirtroll, please do not try to destroy the only free nice mode in UR

However, i kindly notice you that many players proposed different bans between SURV ELO and ELO, that was a smart proposal.
45/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:35

Joking
Hope to see the DT prizes idea become true
46/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 10:37

So then remove those 2 clans once in a while to make room for the players who run mono GHEIST and Jungo
47/181
BA_HYDRO - Titan - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Friday 19/07/2013, 14:52

What if i want korr price to drop ? does it mean i want to watch the world burn ?
48/181
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/07/2013, 16:13

Some good remarks over here. Please keep going.

In the meantime, I have to say big changes are getting planed to some game modes.
49/181
Extremenerd - Titan - UNION OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 19/07/2013, 17:15

If you limit the prizes, newbies will never win, they will get frustrated, prices will raise making even more difficult to get a cr... i think things will get worse for "non-pro" players and many of them will leave UR
anyway do as you like, i'm not seriously playing this game any longer, so who cares...
50/181
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 19/07/2013, 17:29

I agree with how SV T2 is full of Jackie's and her Uppers as well as the Graks and the Junkz. That temporarily clan ban thing would be a good idea I say. I'm sure some staff play Elo competitively on other accounts but i'm sure they do. They sort of know what there doing with their bans.

But for the changing prizes idea, I don't think so, noobs will get pissed. Plus prices of the CR's will rise and it'd be harder for newer players even current players to get the main Cr's.

« Previous12345678910...1819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals