Picking up UR

Picking up UR
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19
Squirtroll - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
181 messages
Picking up UR
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19

Its safe to say that fr took a heavy toll on this games population, lots of inactive players, i understand wanting to create another game for their customers, but the timing of it was atrocious
theres been a huge market drop in cards since dt started awarding prizes lyse dropping from 12m to 6m korr 14m to 10m marly halving itself in price, this definitely makes players not want to take a risk on investments since it seems the market isnt going to repair itself.

Why not reduce the amount of prizes given in dt, or just limit who can win the first prize?

from 1-10 = first prize
from 11-30 = 2nd prize
from 31-70 = third prize
from 71-120 = fourth prize
from 121-150 = fifth prize

this just means that players new to the game scoring in the 50's wont win a korr end up trading for a cheap prize and dropping his overall value

and slowly removing the amount of prizes given out to 3 a day, 5 a week, 10 a month.

Game modes

Staff weekly bans, not like before, where they would ban the cards weeks in advance not knowing what the upcoming elo week would be like, but to actually have staff players play elo that week and ban whatever they beleive would be too common next week allowing for diversity the following week

; Ongh free, mono Jungo runs rampant as always, but dont ban Ongh that week, instead ban something like Jean, it wont cripple them as its just a staff ban that last a week, and theres plenty of other 2 stars in the clan, it will just give players the push they need not
« Previous12345678910...1819Next »

51/181
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/07/2013, 17:35

Noobs will get pissed?

You mean players that put no money into this game?
Players that win a big 5, quit the game right after dropping their market price?

No, noobs shouldn't win big 5 for doing terrible in a dt.
52/181
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 19/07/2013, 17:50

Hey I've put no money into the game lol And 150th isn't exactly terrible.. But your on about the best CR that they could win right.
The noobs will still get pissed off, but I can definitely see where your coming from my fellow Harbinger.
53/181
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 19/07/2013, 18:02

I don't agree. DT lottery is for noobs. Its pretty easy to get a top 10 position when you can afford cards like Lady Dregn Dagg and Mechakolos, but noobs don't have that. Anyways Getting a higher position does let you win a better CR, so its pretty much fair.

If you feel you are the best player and ought to win DJ Korr. Be my guest and go ahead and play in ELO where you have a better chance in winning Korr.
54/181
Jamoxxx - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 19/07/2013, 18:42

I think they need to concentrate on this, not the new website -_-

And tbh I won korr when I was still a bit nooby xD
55/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 19:35

Haskburki, where did I mention this? If you read more then a sentence and spent more then 2 seconds coming up with a response you would see that the entire point of this is picking up the market so players can buy credits again to start investing, and you're saying give the best prizes out to the worst players that by their scores are highly inactive, and highly unwilling to help this game earn any money? Loooool, that's cute.

Jamix, one of the few that still play after winning big from lotto
56/181
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/07/2013, 20:27

Squirtroll just mad that he can't see me wear a bikini.
57/181
Friday 19/07/2013, 23:52

2 days in a row... Some noob under 50th won korr
58/181
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 00:04

They're like the illegal immigrants of UR
59/181
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 00:49

Why is it a bad thing that expensive cards are declining in value?
it maybe is for the 3% of players who already got them, but the rest of us would like to have a copy of them one day. Investment means risk and you knew this could happen.
60/181
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:04

Investment means risk and you knew this would happen?

what? speak proper english please, dont just facesmash words

when crs go down in value, everything else goes down in value, and it means theres no such as investments as everything is declining, please go to school.

« Previous12345678910...1819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals