Picking up UR

Picking up UR
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19
Squirtroll - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
181 messages
Picking up UR
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19

Its safe to say that fr took a heavy toll on this games population, lots of inactive players, i understand wanting to create another game for their customers, but the timing of it was atrocious
theres been a huge market drop in cards since dt started awarding prizes lyse dropping from 12m to 6m korr 14m to 10m marly halving itself in price, this definitely makes players not want to take a risk on investments since it seems the market isnt going to repair itself.

Why not reduce the amount of prizes given in dt, or just limit who can win the first prize?

from 1-10 = first prize
from 11-30 = 2nd prize
from 31-70 = third prize
from 71-120 = fourth prize
from 121-150 = fifth prize

this just means that players new to the game scoring in the 50's wont win a korr end up trading for a cheap prize and dropping his overall value

and slowly removing the amount of prizes given out to 3 a day, 5 a week, 10 a month.

Game modes

Staff weekly bans, not like before, where they would ban the cards weeks in advance not knowing what the upcoming elo week would be like, but to actually have staff players play elo that week and ban whatever they beleive would be too common next week allowing for diversity the following week

; Ongh free, mono Jungo runs rampant as always, but dont ban Ongh that week, instead ban something like Jean, it wont cripple them as its just a staff ban that last a week, and theres plenty of other 2 stars in the clan, it will just give players the push they need not
« Previous12345678910...1819Next »

61/181
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:08

A companies shares plummet

this is neither good for the consumer nor the company, but with your logic this is a great thing

unbelievable
62/181
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:10

Squirt don't be a tool, rudeness isn't gonna help your cause.

I want to see this come about, so don't ruin it with your big dumb mouth

Just hide the troll in you for a week or so and we'll love you forever...
63/181
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:14

A companies?? go to school yourself first sir.
i only mean that only a few people actually invest. Prizes declining would harm them, but the rest of the community would benifit.
64/181
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:20

Col, its really hard when people with IQ's below the number of girlfriends asian republic has ever had comment

joop, im on iphone, maybe youll buy one when you can graduate school and learn how silly the auto correct is

only a few people actually invest?
oh god, someone please help him.
prizes declining? if youre gonna be a bum going around correcting spelling on the internet please for the love of all that is sacred spell your words correctly. prices*
65/181
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:21

Yes, some people (.2% of the active community) should suffer so that the community (99.8%) can benefit. I'd throw a whole "slavery is a prime example of this, and that's why this idea is bad" reference out, but it'd probably offend a lot of people...
66/181
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:26

We really need a *facepalm emoticon
67/181
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:33

If the value of cards are going down, that means the value of clintz is going up. The prices of almost all cards had been rising (inflation) while the amount of clintz earned per player had remained constant. The reason the staff started giving away more cards was to lower the prices, so that new players could afford them. The only other way to balance the scale would be to decrease how much clintz that players can earn, which would hurt new players far worse than old ones. The staff wants to encourage new players to join the game, not build a fence to keep them out. Boostr is a business and you don't stay in business by scaring off potential costumers. Whether we agree with their goals or not, the price drop was more than likely the intended effect of the DT lottery.

I do like your SVR and coliseum ideas.
68/181
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:33

Dont be such a hater. wow i dont type english perfect on a game forum, big Fuzz, wanna fight bout it?
Why is it a bad thing, for an avarage player who doesn't invest in cards, that prices are declining? Better ?
69/181
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:34

Bc an average player doesnt contribute to this game.
70/181
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 01:38

That, and because your whole "support the average player" idea hinders basically everyone else, notably the 40% of people who actually rely on the market to make decent clintz.

« Previous12345678910...1819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals