Picking up UR

Picking up UR
Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19
Squirtroll - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
181 messages
Picking up UR
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 19/07/2013, 00:19

Its safe to say that fr took a heavy toll on this games population, lots of inactive players, i understand wanting to create another game for their customers, but the timing of it was atrocious
theres been a huge market drop in cards since dt started awarding prizes lyse dropping from 12m to 6m korr 14m to 10m marly halving itself in price, this definitely makes players not want to take a risk on investments since it seems the market isnt going to repair itself.

Why not reduce the amount of prizes given in dt, or just limit who can win the first prize?

from 1-10 = first prize
from 11-30 = 2nd prize
from 31-70 = third prize
from 71-120 = fourth prize
from 121-150 = fifth prize

this just means that players new to the game scoring in the 50's wont win a korr end up trading for a cheap prize and dropping his overall value

and slowly removing the amount of prizes given out to 3 a day, 5 a week, 10 a month.

Game modes

Staff weekly bans, not like before, where they would ban the cards weeks in advance not knowing what the upcoming elo week would be like, but to actually have staff players play elo that week and ban whatever they beleive would be too common next week allowing for diversity the following week

; Ongh free, mono Jungo runs rampant as always, but dont ban Ongh that week, instead ban something like Jean, it wont cripple them as its just a staff ban that last a week, and theres plenty of other 2 stars in the clan, it will just give players the push they need not
« Previous12...789101112...1819Next »

91/181
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 15:52

I am non-rpo and I am leaving UR . Only mode which I like is ELo and elo survivor for they never need expensive decks . Tourney is too messed up because of lot of ideas and plan getting mixed up and making a squashed banana ,really squashed . I was never been able to do good wherever the format was t2 related,nor I have a complete proper t2 deck from any clan yet .

I have devoted so many weeks,months,almost 2 years playing UR,and now when I see newbies it really hurts and irritates me that they are richer than me. I am so jealous when a level 20 accounts(fake or what) having Ongh or Lizbeth gets beaten so noobishly and easily(and see his deck) . Honestly,I don't like noobs and beginners getting big stuffs and cr like a throwaway (YES,I have known my friend who won Sigmund Cr at level 21 ,not knowing what he has ,traded it for Kolos) . Why do you tease real hard working players by giving Cr to someone who see it only by the cost on the market?

My nooby beginner friend gets Miss Twice Cr,then mellisa cr then casio cr . Making a nice Uppers deck and challenging me for duel bringing his Jackie Cr and cealus cr. How should I react to that? How should i feel ?He spent 2 months and challenging me face to face .

My last word to UR ,never mix up newbies and old players. They are like 2 ends of a sword. If both ends are synchronized ,the sword will tear anything but if their is distortion,disturbance,pointless clash between two then sword will have no existence.
92/181
Cakeman Icing - Imperator - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Sunday 21/07/2013, 02:36

Reduce tourney prizes? But how am I ever supposed to get Guru Cr? With clintz it will take too long for an lazy guy like me.
But to be honest will anyone play Tourney if it was rares instead of Crs? I don't think beginners getting Crs is too much of a problem but if it really is that bad, we could go extreme and just ban Crs for low level people.
@-U-R-lucky"My nooby beginner friend gets Miss Twice Cr, then Mellisa Cr then Casio cr." Are there 3 different people or 1 lucky guy? Although I'm pretty lucky too with Melissa Cr and Mechakolos with 1 match of Tourney. I think getting a Cr should be alot harder than playing 1 match but will the tourney players continue to play tourney if the prizes were reduced?
Bye lucky, I'll miss you.
93/181
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 21/07/2013, 03:38

@Cakeman
That's why I suggested reducing them over completely abolishing them. When I was a noob, just the clintz and credits were appealing enough to get me to play DT over DM or SVR. The lotto just gave it a push and helped get people to play the unpopular "Standard Format".

Before I read this thread, I was in a similar position, Cakeman. I didn't really get why people were against free things. I mean, people love free stuff, why were players upset by it? The way I've come to understand it (thanks to this thread) is that the old players are having their achievements of time, money, and effort being quickly, cheaply, and easily bypassed by players who have no idea what they've been given. Would it have bothered UR Lucky as badly if he's friend had won a GraksmxxT, instead of Sigmund Cr, and then traded it for a Kolos? Probably not. Would his friend be upset by having a lower valued prize to trade away? Obviously not.

I think UR Lucky's confusing sword simile is off though. There's not two sides to this; they're are three. The old players that want to preserve their accomplishments, the new players the staff want to entice, and the middle-ground players that don't have those big cards, but understand their value.
94/181
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 21/07/2013, 08:47

I said loooong hair dont care
95/181
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Sunday 21/07/2013, 14:03

Well there could be a limit. if you have played at-least:-
+15k battles you'll be able to receive the big five in the lotto.
+10k battles for +1M valued Crs
+5k battles for +400k valued Crs
etc.

That way anyone who has given time to UR would only win accordingly. What say you?
96/181
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 21/07/2013, 15:32

@hashburki.... No. Just no. That won't be happening.

@Lucky Not a good reason to leave UR. Maybe that's just my opinion.

@Cakeman Icing You don't need Big 5 to be happy, but it would definitely be nice to have. I mean, I was a successful DM player and I played with Bangers most of the time, which completely sucks against DRs and SoA (Which are the most important abilities to have in DM).

Well, I have nothing share in this forum, I only played DM, and I'm not materialistic. I'm fine with destroying all the noobs with my Jackie Cr.
97/181
Sunday 21/07/2013, 23:50

@AsianRepublic I don't own any really expensive Crs but Blaastar Cr and Jackie Cr. You're right about the big 5, but it means if you have 1 of the big 5, then wouldn't you have a slight advantage? But as you said, you don't really need big 5 to win. I also happy with my Blaastar Cr and jackie because of the clint price is out of reach of many players.
98/181
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 22/07/2013, 22:33

Bump
99/181
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 23/07/2013, 01:10

Hey, watch where you're going...
100/181
Tuesday 23/07/2013, 06:54

We want an apology!

« Previous12...789101112...1819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals