Is DM Standard Dead?

Is DM Standard Dead?
Wednesday 24/07/2013, 17:18
Barney_TnT - Imperator Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Is DM Standard Dead?
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTYPortuguês - Wednesday 24/07/2013, 17:18

I've been away from the game for months. I came back and I've been trying to play DM Standard again, but the room never has more than two players in it. Did the game mode die?
« Previous12Next »

11/12
NoobSeason_SW - Hero English
Friday 02/08/2013, 05:33

How is Standard less balances than Extended..? Standard is a format created when the developers realized they had allowed power creep to create absurd cards, like the ones on the ELO perma-banned list. They scrapped the old set of cards and started over, from then on they've set out to create a set of cards that are fair to play against each other. You can win with literally any mono clan and any decent split deck in Standard if you know what you're doing.
12/12
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 16/08/2013, 17:37

This is just my opinion, but if you make the newer clans (Vortex onwards) viabe in extended, they're automatically stronger in comparison than say Roots in standard. I admit Roots is a bad example but still. Easiest fix would be the latest 16-20 cards plus leaders and starter cards instead of the 3 year limit. Maybe give the newest clan 6 months before they lose any cards, maybe not if the releases weren't so fast.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals