Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Could someone critique my All Stars / Berserk Deck?

Thursday 25/07/2013, 23:48
Kefalo - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Kefalo - Legend - the shockwavesEnglish - Thursday 25/07/2013, 23:48

Ok, si I've experimented with different things, here's what I'm trying now. I'm not a very good player, so I'm having trouble reaching 1200 with this, and the deck might actually be really good and nothing should be changed. I have pretty much any non old cr card in these clans available.

Marina - Versatile and way above the curve. Her being non-banned got me thinking, core.
Saki - Defensive SoB, hoses AS, necessary against SoB (in particular). OP, core
Nathan - Mini Marina, and decent even if SoB'd. Considering replacement, though.
Cesare - Defensive SoA. Used to be Ashley, but I had too much dr. There's -life around I might keep.

Elvis - Offensive SoA. Not unreplacable, but none of the Ber 4* look appealing.
Kawamashi Cr - I don't know. I switched between a lot of cards here.
Lola - I added her recently, and now I maybe have too much low power DR again.
Roger - Offensive SoB. Quite pleased with him.

So what happened is that I overloaded on utility, SoA, SoB and Dr in particular - and that's not bad but I'm not doing too well. Skeelz of all things kill me a lot of the time (funny I know), and Vortex was a pain so I added Cesare. I can DR a lot, but I can't nuke or recover from a misjudged overpill too well so I'm too reliant on my opponents making mistakes.

What would you guys do... and most importantly - why?
« Previous12Next »

11/15
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 28/07/2013, 01:28

^Absolutely correct. Sprinter is a totally solid choice and hits very hard against SOA. Marina, Saki, Jessie (to an extent), Elvis and Melanie are actually quite fine against SOA, but Randy and Lola take a hit. Even if your opponent only draws one SOA who won't be matched up with Sprinter, it forces your opponent to play around him. Same deal for Karen.

Moral of the story: Change Cesare to Jessie, don't use Nathan, and use Melanie in place of a 3* to free up a star elsewhere
--> much nicer deck.
12/15
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 28/07/2013, 08:42

Bad
13/15
Kefalo - Legend - the shockwaves English
Monday 29/07/2013, 08:42

Ok, last week, the 1200 tier of elo turned out not to include the bonus dependent decks this was good against so I was unable to crack 1300, but I was satisfied with how it worked. Sprinter actually seemed quite a bit better than Konrad, and I tired out ever suggestio except Revok. I still have to figure out the Berserk utility cards.

This week sort of looks like the deck could do better - the major annoyances are all banned (Bogdan, Tuck, Fuzz) are banned, and I have a feeling that this week it could work better than last week. I'll try it out and see Thanks everyone for the good advice.
14/15
Kefalo - Legend - the shockwaves English
Monday 29/07/2013, 09:18

I've decided to go with: Alexei, Marina, Saki, Jesse, Elvis, Lola, Melanie, Roger.

Everything else is an option, but I'm expecting plenty of DR and people's guard down relating to SoA.
15/15
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 29/07/2013, 10:09

Id keep the deck you were using before

Alexei is just not a good card in ELO. Personally I'd use Karen and Konrad, but Sprinter/Randy or whoever is good as well

Just not Alexei

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals