Urban Rivals : a new design for a new website ! – Part 2 -
Friday 26/07/2013, 11:36
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
221 messages
Urban Rivals : a new design for a new website ! – Part 2 -
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 26/07/2013, 11:58

Hey everybody,

First, thank you for your feedback on the first version of the new site project. Our goal is to rejuvenate the current website, make it clearer and easier to use, and above all make you enjoy it. This is why we need your feedback, positive or negative, so don't hesitate to tell us what you think.

We just released a new version of the website containing modifications developed according to your feedback and the survey.

You can check it directly here : beta.urban-rivals.com

Here follows what we modified on this version :

Homepage :
- you didn't like the new home page, and that the game was located on the home page as you felt like we forced you to play
-> the home page is now more like the current website's, with news, staff events, rankings, missions and friend infos

- you didn't like the menu's colors as it looked too childish
-> we put the same colors than the current website's menu

Game page :
- you didn't like to see the game on the homepage
-> the game has now its own page. You can access the game by clicking on the PLAY button

Design and pictures :
- you didn't like the background and its black gradient, as well as several design elements
-> we created a new background, brought color to stick with UR's style

Collection :
- you didn't like that both collections (pro and normal) didn't work the same way
-> both views of the collection, list and cards, are homogeneous. The selection zone is the same, and can be used to sell on the Market, create auctions and create a deck. We are optimizing it so that it will display a lot faster.

- you like the album and having the missing cards' verso displayed
-> we are pleased to see you like it

- you thought the album was missing some informations about missing characters
-> we added their Market price and a "purchase" link to access directly to its sales on the Market. A "details" link is also present to go to the corresponding character page

We also corrected (and we still are) bugs you found.

Thank you again to help us improve Urban Rivals' website !

edited by Espectroscuro Friday 26/07/2013, 11:58
« Previous12...111213141516...2223Next »

131/221
Le Formidable - Hero - Galaxy rivals Română
Sunday 04/08/2013, 12:18

I don't like that in ,,Game'' option don't appear the other game mods ( Tourney , DeathMatch , Training , Survivor , even Duel)
132/221
HaveOne WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 18:53

Everything runs a bit slower for me on the beta site. And I don't like the way the collection pro system is integrated in. All the menus and info at the top takes up a lot of room as it is, but I find it really squishes things there. You know, most of us have widescreen monitors that are much wider than they are tall. So menus on the sides make a heck of a lot more sense...
133/221
urspot02 - Master - The Trend English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 21:15

New Site 2 slow on my pc
Scripts are glitch and UR Ads load problem affect my time outs
I updated flash player and discovered UR banners are prioritized while my match data is delayed

This is problem because match timer is flash and continues to run while I wait for server to exchange my match data
Result is that when match data is updated, my timer is down to 10 seconds

agree with HaveOneWMD, 2 much waste on top portion and can't see all cards. And scroll box to see buy sell cards is terrible
Please improve

Or keep this current format. Better to see while Page than squished down scroll box
134/221
Infiniti - Guru English
Monday 05/08/2013, 10:51

I find the "game box" is way too big. The size on the actual website suits much better.
135/221
Pavelnl - Master - Happy Cheese Friends English
Monday 05/08/2013, 19:25

I want to see ALL the players of a clan like i used to but on new version u see them only on market and that really sucks
136/221
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Monday 05/08/2013, 20:11

Would like to second comment 24 about the need to be able to see events clearer. The current market display is a lot better in my opinion, less spacing between cards, cards themselves are actually larger as well.

Overall it just seems that UR have fixed things that don't need fixing instead of finding ways to comply with many sensible suggestions from the community, such as folders for cards, display for price paid for a card (shown directly in collection/collection pro)... A menu at the side of the screen to show placings in tournaments and DMs instead of having to scroll down. This menu could include top 10 on side and then 5 above and below each person on the other. Just suggestions

P.s: to all who are complaining about speed, surely you realise that this is a beta and is not the finished produc t. as such loading times WILL be slow.
137/221
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 07/08/2013, 21:51

Good use of space I say! Seems alright to me, I don't want to repeat what others said but Cardz Ruler sums it up.
138/221
Le Formidable - Hero - Galaxy rivals Română
Friday 09/08/2013, 14:29

I don't like that when I am on card details I can't go to the clan page of the card in the my album
139/221
Knolty - Imperator - Knights Ressurection Română
Saturday 10/08/2013, 19:59

Repair the god damn full screen issue with high rez monitors
140/221
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 13/08/2013, 11:38

Hey everybody,

Just a little message to tell you that we've updated the collection on the beta website http://beta.urban-rivals.com/ .
It has been modified to be clearer, simpler and also a lot faster to load.

Please tell us your thoughts about it.

« Previous12...111213141516...2223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals