First, thank you for your feedback on the first version of the new site project. Our goal is to rejuvenate the current website, make it clearer and easier to use, and above all make you enjoy it. This is why we need your feedback, positive or negative, so don't hesitate to tell us what you think.
We just released a new version of the website containing modifications developed according to your feedback and the survey.
You can check it directly here : beta.urban-rivals.com
Here follows what we modified on this version :
- you didn't like the new home page, and that the game was located on the home page as you felt like we forced you to play
-> the home page is now more like the current website's, with news, staff events, rankings, missions and friend infos
- you didn't like the menu's colors as it looked too childish
-> we put the same colors than the current website's menu
Game page :
- you didn't like to see the game on the homepage
-> the game has now its own page. You can access the game by clicking on the PLAY button
Design and pictures :
- you didn't like the background and its black gradient, as well as several design elements
-> we created a new background, brought color to stick with UR's style
- you didn't like that both collections (pro and normal) didn't work the same way
-> both views of the collection, list and cards, are homogeneous. The selection zone is the same, and can be used to sell on the Market, create auctions and create a deck. We are optimizing it so that it will display a lot faster.
- you like the album and having the missing cards' verso displayed
-> we are pleased to see you like it
- you thought the album was missing some informations about missing characters
-> we added their Market price and a "purchase" link to access directly to its sales on the Market. A "details" link is also present to go to the corresponding character page
We also corrected (and we still are) bugs you found.
Thank you again to help us improve Urban Rivals' website !
edited by Espectroscuro friday 26/07/2013, 11:58
I think that is better .for me it is clearer.i hope that album should have button to change by Level Ability and Rarity.not only by name but as in old rare uncommon and common.what do you think?
Could you enlarge the profile picture in every player's profile?
I mean, it's so small even it's not worth called profile pictures.
And why window of beta game is bigger than normal.i think it is not good.album should be old.
I can't log in,therefore I can't try out your newest version. My password is too big for the space given and that applies in the current version as well. The space given for a password on the top of the site is bigger than the one give on the page with Katja and Donnie. If you fix that,then I can try it out because I won't shorten my password
It loads faster, indeed...
BUT 1-3 cards doesn`t load per page (everytime)
also avatars still taht small on public profile
but I Like the process on the betapage
For the love of god - I can't go back to the old interface now, and this interface is USELESS!
I don't shout just to shout, but because I've spent an hour with the new interface and I couldn't do anything I wanted to do:
1) I can't find the way to look at my collection and see how many of each individual card I have in the way you could with the old collection pro. I have never used the old regular collection and I never would because it's terrible if you have a large collection.
2) I still have no clue how much I paid for for each individual card. I can't trade this way! If this was deliberate then it was designed to kill trading. If there is a way to see how much you paid for individual cards then it's really unintuitive and I still want the old interface back.
Look, every time I fire up the new interface I tell you the same thing - it's not functional. It doesn't work. It prevents me from doing stuff. It's completely worthless. It's the opposite of useful. All the hard work you've done means nothing and brings me, the user, nothing I haven't had allready, while taking away from me 2/3 of what Urban Rivals IS. It reflects a very misguided idea of what people do while being logged on. It means you don't understand the needs of people who've sank a lot of money into your game and have been long term customers, while preventing other people from becoming long term customers. It's like asking someone to drive a beautiful car painted on a billboard.
I want to get back to the old site however I can't. Everything is so unfamiliar and you can't help but compare it with the old site and finding more disadvantages than advantages. It's also very frustrating to find stuff like the LD missions when the tabs are hidden.
And it just took me 10 minutes to load the game screen. I could download a HD youtube clip before this loaded -.-