Urban Rivals : a new design for a new website ! – Part 2 -
Friday 26/07/2013, 11:36
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
221 messages
Urban Rivals : a new design for a new website ! – Part 2 -
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 26/07/2013, 11:58

Hey everybody,

First, thank you for your feedback on the first version of the new site project. Our goal is to rejuvenate the current website, make it clearer and easier to use, and above all make you enjoy it. This is why we need your feedback, positive or negative, so don't hesitate to tell us what you think.

We just released a new version of the website containing modifications developed according to your feedback and the survey.

You can check it directly here : beta.urban-rivals.com

Here follows what we modified on this version :

Homepage :
- you didn't like the new home page, and that the game was located on the home page as you felt like we forced you to play
-> the home page is now more like the current website's, with news, staff events, rankings, missions and friend infos

- you didn't like the menu's colors as it looked too childish
-> we put the same colors than the current website's menu

Game page :
- you didn't like to see the game on the homepage
-> the game has now its own page. You can access the game by clicking on the PLAY button

Design and pictures :
- you didn't like the background and its black gradient, as well as several design elements
-> we created a new background, brought color to stick with UR's style

Collection :
- you didn't like that both collections (pro and normal) didn't work the same way
-> both views of the collection, list and cards, are homogeneous. The selection zone is the same, and can be used to sell on the Market, create auctions and create a deck. We are optimizing it so that it will display a lot faster.

- you like the album and having the missing cards' verso displayed
-> we are pleased to see you like it

- you thought the album was missing some informations about missing characters
-> we added their Market price and a "purchase" link to access directly to its sales on the Market. A "details" link is also present to go to the corresponding character page

We also corrected (and we still are) bugs you found.

Thank you again to help us improve Urban Rivals' website !

edited by Espectroscuro Friday 26/07/2013, 11:58
« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

51/221
mahdin_DvF - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 29/07/2013, 13:55

Overall I think you've done a great job. I see no problems or glitches for the most part. I like the fact we can use the newsfeed and post messages there without having to leave the battle screen. The colours and design are great.

There are still one or two small sections that're a problem for me. The collection, for whatever reason is lagging quite a bit, plus the scrolling is a bit annoying. As in if I'm halfway down the page, scrolling through the separate collection section, but I want to get back to the top of the screen, I have to scroll right back to the top of the collection, and THEN I can scroll up the page to the top. Even if I click and drag the sidebar on the screen to scroll up it drags up the collection before the page moves. Not a massive problem, but it is annoying.

And something I mentioned last time but doesn't seem to have been fixed. Hyperlinks in player bios don't work. Is this something that will be changed or will we have to live with it?
52/221
DiamondGB - Master English
Monday 29/07/2013, 14:10

Don't fix something that isn't broken.
53/221
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 29/07/2013, 14:15

There's something that I don't think has been brought up yet. You fixed the standard 8 card presets into lines of 4 and 4, But what about 9 and 10 card presets? You could fit them on two lines with ease as proven earlier, and it would look a little bit neater than in three lines as they are now.
54/221
0 Zute - Titan English
Monday 29/07/2013, 14:33

No guild message board tab?
55/221
0 Doflamingo - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 29/07/2013, 14:52

Well I just started inspecting it, the main screen looks good BUT.... The ipod/android thing and the free clintz video is taking so much space that its covering up the bottom parts of some of the othe news feed
56/221
0 Doflamingo - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 29/07/2013, 15:30

Overall I agree this is going towards a positive direction

Can you please add the chat capabilities outside of just when playing a game. By that can we chat while I am looking at the market or I am looking at public presets stuff like that
57/221
0G Inspectah - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Monday 29/07/2013, 15:56

The new layout is refreshing but has some problems

1. In the legendary mission tab, when hovering the mouse over the first ld card available the missions are cut off
2.when looking at someones profile bubble by clicking their name in the friends news tab, the "x" out button is cut off by out of screen accessibility
3. No comics link?
4. No Guild message board link on the guild page?
5. Make the new blood Urban rivals logo optional to be minimized or enlarged

Some things I noticed
58/221
Lost Goal Cr - Guru - The Ultimate English
Monday 29/07/2013, 16:23

I just realised because in settings you can chose the character you want for display on the homepage when you can click play from there
(It is above the home screen in the website)

This is just because with the new release of characters, you can`t chose anyone of the Skeelz, Vortex, Berzerk, Frozn and Huracan Clans as well as new releases as part of the character for the homepage. If possible, please add them in
59/221
yoshi exe - Master - Legends of the Dark English
Monday 29/07/2013, 17:07

Can you guys make an phone app for it?
60/221
ethan876 - Novice English
Monday 29/07/2013, 17:16

To many bugs but very nice

« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals