Urban Rivals : a new design for a new website ! – Part 2 -
Friday 26/07/2013, 11:36
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
221 messages
Urban Rivals : a new design for a new website ! – Part 2 -
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 26/07/2013, 11:58

Hey everybody,

First, thank you for your feedback on the first version of the new site project. Our goal is to rejuvenate the current website, make it clearer and easier to use, and above all make you enjoy it. This is why we need your feedback, positive or negative, so don't hesitate to tell us what you think.

We just released a new version of the website containing modifications developed according to your feedback and the survey.

You can check it directly here : beta.urban-rivals.com

Here follows what we modified on this version :

Homepage :
- you didn't like the new home page, and that the game was located on the home page as you felt like we forced you to play
-> the home page is now more like the current website's, with news, staff events, rankings, missions and friend infos

- you didn't like the menu's colors as it looked too childish
-> we put the same colors than the current website's menu

Game page :
- you didn't like to see the game on the homepage
-> the game has now its own page. You can access the game by clicking on the PLAY button

Design and pictures :
- you didn't like the background and its black gradient, as well as several design elements
-> we created a new background, brought color to stick with UR's style

Collection :
- you didn't like that both collections (pro and normal) didn't work the same way
-> both views of the collection, list and cards, are homogeneous. The selection zone is the same, and can be used to sell on the Market, create auctions and create a deck. We are optimizing it so that it will display a lot faster.

- you like the album and having the missing cards' verso displayed
-> we are pleased to see you like it

- you thought the album was missing some informations about missing characters
-> we added their Market price and a "purchase" link to access directly to its sales on the Market. A "details" link is also present to go to the corresponding character page

We also corrected (and we still are) bugs you found.

Thank you again to help us improve Urban Rivals' website !

edited by Espectroscuro Friday 26/07/2013, 11:58
« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

61/221
Awesome Mick - Veteran English
Monday 29/07/2013, 18:06

You need to make it so people can see who friends you. I have 12 friends on my list but it says 42 people have me as there friend. Maybe make it so you can level up faster.
62/221
Monday 29/07/2013, 18:08

I would also like it so its quicker to start battles. I normally do quick battles but I end up hitting the button 3-6 times before i get a battle.
63/221
Monday 29/07/2013, 18:16

Maybe put a price cap on cards in the market. I'm tired of finding cards for a ridiculous amount of clintz. If you don't want to do that then maybe make it easier to get clintz. Like increase the battle rewards.

On the subject of money maybe you could make it so credits are more common. Like provide ten after every level. Also maybe decrease the amount of credits that shops packs cost.
(Possibly make some shop packs that cost clintz instead of credits)
64/221
Camkh - Imperator - lonely fighters English
Monday 29/07/2013, 18:19

For me the deck name abit small just make it alittle bigger
65/221
UR-LH - Master - Off Constantly English
Monday 29/07/2013, 18:20

The website already okay with me since I have no problem with anything
66/221
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Monday 29/07/2013, 18:26

@ awesome mick all of your ideas are just...lets call it undoable...

- nr.1 i dont get what you want
-nr. 2 how are they supposed to do it...if there are no enemys it cn`t be done quicker
-nr 3 NO! just no
67/221
DNZL-LoA - Imperator - Legends of America English
Monday 29/07/2013, 18:33

True..shouldn't fix something that isn't broken, if you're gonna change the site keep it minimal please, the new site is too confusing and bulky in my opinion, at least keep the menus the same.
68/221
Camkh - Imperator - lonely fighters English
Monday 29/07/2013, 18:35

Put only newest card on the top of homepage just bored me.For example the of 4 newest card come again and again and i need to see more picture with action. you should show all recent activity or event on that display too( that my opinion ) like the old style.
69/221
Luna requiem - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 29/07/2013, 18:41

It's a little counter intuitive to have the watch videos to earn clintz link at the bottom of the page and keep having to scroll up and down to watch the video but the design aspects are looking pretty good so far. Missions page is all lop sided for me too. Also I'm confused with the play screen - I need to scroll to see all the information, I can't fit my opponents life and pillz on the same screen as mine.
70/221
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Monday 29/07/2013, 18:53

To be honest:
The new website now looks perfekt to me.
a button for homepage, game filles site, friendfeed perfekt reachable everywhere...

just make the avatars bigger and Thats my new site

« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals