Urban Rivals : a new design for a new website ! – Part 2 -
Friday 26/07/2013, 11:36
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
221 messages
Urban Rivals : a new design for a new website ! – Part 2 -
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 26/07/2013, 11:58

Hey everybody,

First, thank you for your feedback on the first version of the new site project. Our goal is to rejuvenate the current website, make it clearer and easier to use, and above all make you enjoy it. This is why we need your feedback, positive or negative, so don't hesitate to tell us what you think.

We just released a new version of the website containing modifications developed according to your feedback and the survey.

You can check it directly here : beta.urban-rivals.com

Here follows what we modified on this version :

Homepage :
- you didn't like the new home page, and that the game was located on the home page as you felt like we forced you to play
-> the home page is now more like the current website's, with news, staff events, rankings, missions and friend infos

- you didn't like the menu's colors as it looked too childish
-> we put the same colors than the current website's menu

Game page :
- you didn't like to see the game on the homepage
-> the game has now its own page. You can access the game by clicking on the PLAY button

Design and pictures :
- you didn't like the background and its black gradient, as well as several design elements
-> we created a new background, brought color to stick with UR's style

Collection :
- you didn't like that both collections (pro and normal) didn't work the same way
-> both views of the collection, list and cards, are homogeneous. The selection zone is the same, and can be used to sell on the Market, create auctions and create a deck. We are optimizing it so that it will display a lot faster.

- you like the album and having the missing cards' verso displayed
-> we are pleased to see you like it

- you thought the album was missing some informations about missing characters
-> we added their Market price and a "purchase" link to access directly to its sales on the Market. A "details" link is also present to go to the corresponding character page

We also corrected (and we still are) bugs you found.

Thank you again to help us improve Urban Rivals' website !

edited by Espectroscuro Friday 26/07/2013, 11:58
« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

71/221
cord SOF - Senior English
Monday 29/07/2013, 20:18

I absolutley demise the new sire apposed to the old
72/221
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Monday 29/07/2013, 20:23

Te collection page most of all is a real problem. You can't sell directly from that page in fact... I didn't find out how you would sell a card

Also I like the profile pages as they are, where you'd click tabs and it'd show you the info you were looking for; the way it is there, it's all one big overload of info. True you could just look at one section but it's still annoying. And it was probably that page alone that had the most scrolling/lag.

Clintz hyperlink didn't work, but it does seem more user-friendly to click on "the market" to get there. I have no idea how to get to the market on the regular website aside from clicking on my clintz or credits and clicking a link there. So I personally don't care for that but new players might.

I didn't bother staying on it for too long so I can't really comment on much else.
73/221
pirate054 - Senior - dimensinal enforcers English
Monday 29/07/2013, 20:24

Konjiki ashisogi jizo will eat all of you then spew poison from his giant golden baby head.
74/221
Dstrukshunn - Senior
Monday 29/07/2013, 20:37

I can't see much of anything on the new site. There is some sort of friend feed bug and the feed overlaps the everything on almost every page.
75/221
DUC-BrancuzZz - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew Deutsch
Monday 29/07/2013, 21:44

I really disliked the previous site so i switched back to the old one immediately, but now i really like this site so thank you UR staff!!!!

only thing i noticed(probably said here before but i won't read every comment here, there are some bugs in the rankings, survivor,
the levels of all players are lvl1 and at the 'today" ranking he puts the "overall" ranking
but for the rest it's perfect
76/221
DUC-BrancuzZz - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew Deutsch
Monday 29/07/2013, 21:58

Oh and i just noticed another bug, no matter what event i try to look at, i always see the same event
77/221
garyzafir - Master - New VisioN English
Monday 29/07/2013, 22:28

Sorry you have done a lot but the old version is better for me because the collection menu in the new one is very tiny for laptop and the fight skreen is too wide.
78/221
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 29/07/2013, 22:59

I dont like how the links to my events dont pop up like they do on the old website. where eventevent number here) should turn up as a link i just shows up as "eventevent number here)" at least thats how im seeing it when i go to my own profile
79/221
Sambeze - Imperator - The Defenestrators English
Monday 29/07/2013, 23:23

The REAL thing that a lot of us want returned is: Tourmanents every other hour, Elo Style to earn 1 credit in a 25 star format. Will it ever happen? Probably not and that is a shame. Rate green in you agree.
80/221
steam king_BZ - Hero - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 30/07/2013, 01:14

Could you keep the characters list.
like when you look in to the my album you have what i have in what i don't have on the screen with the card pic on it

« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals