[EVENT] A pseudo lottery
Saturday 27/07/2013
IM Spartacus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
[EVENT] A pseudo lottery
IM Spartacus - Legend - ImmortalityEnglish - Saturday 27/07/2013

Simple task, massive prize list

OK, the rules as it states in the event, are when you donate to the prize pot you get a certain amount of guesses based on market value (1 guess per 100 clintz of value) and you get double that amount if you donate a Cr to the event. Once someone guesses the number, which has been randomly selected they receive every card in the prize pot. Should this go on long enough then the winner could receive over 1,000,000 Clintz worth of prizes.

I will also be contributing prizes to the mix, I have started things off with Brianna as a prize and will continue to add cards of my own to the mix.

So please join and make this event a success.

Simple task, massive prize list

2/2
IM Spartacus - Legend - Immortality English
Saturday 27/07/2013, 03:05

As I have mentioned in the comment section of this event I would like to request a moderator to ensure peace of mind that I'm not going to just run off with the prizes also to make sure that the prizes get rewarded to the first person to correctly guess the number

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals