Tuesday 30/07/2013, 21:34

We are starting this recruitment drive for probationary members, after admin consensus on this we reached some time back. Because we have some 'parked memberships' which are not doing our guild a fat lotta good.
So we are gonna recruit 25 good prospective ELO players who are 1350, even 1300+, then put them on a 3 month probation.
Pls Pm me or an admin for details.
Thanks.
Mind, people, we will take just 25 members, not one more, so the early bird gets the worm. smiley

Cancel
Wednesday 31/07/2013, 01:31

Assa's already in the guild merl. Also, if we're talking about commission then I'd much rather have it be like a car sale (in that I get 2 free test drives and can pee in the trunk).

Cancel
Wednesday 31/07/2013, 01:40

Assa is La Cosa Nostra. He's into gambling only while I run the girly business.
Don Dia who is the founder has given strict instructions what each one of us should do.
Char was in coca business, but he mistook a message from the Don, and sent 3000 kgs of coca Cola ina chartered flight instead of 3 tonnes of the good stuff, and been recalled to Sicily.
Assa is also recalled and is in sicily now, for a formal investigation into how we misuse Excalibur's sex slaves.
So don't worry, I am in charge here, right now, and am trying my best to bring our guild in par with some of the other whoring guilds before assa catch up on my act. smiley

Cancel
Wednesday 31/07/2013, 02:26

One down, 21 remaining!
Gratz, Myeltd! You decided well!!!

Cancel
Wednesday 31/07/2013, 16:10

Sorry folks, to announce that UR admins outvoted my proposal for recruitment and I am closing recruitment for now, for all players except people who meet all our criteria and join as members. No visits either.
Mods, please close this thread.
Thanks.

Cancel

Answer to this subject