Coliseum: Twenty

Thursday 01/08/2013, 15:14
Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
50 messages
Saga - Admin - SOLO______AMICIEnglish - Thursday 01/08/2013, 17:31

Friday August 2 at 6PM GMT+1 (Noon US ET) until August 5 at 10AM GMT+1 (4 AM US ET), join the Coliseum for a 'TWENTY' week end, no cr, no doubles, and no characters from the following clans : Uppers, Montana, Rescue, Junkz, Sentinel, Huracan, Sakrohm.

12 pillz, 20 lifes!

You'll win points after each match according to the following rules :

If win (normal), then add point(s), (20 pts) to player
If win (normal), then remove points based on the opponent's number of life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of -9pts
If timed out win, then add point(s), (15 pts) to player
If default win, then add point(s), (15 pts) to player
If draw, then add point(s), (9 pts) to player
If defeat (normal), then add points basedon your number of life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of 9pts
If the player timed out, then remove points basedon your number of life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of -9pts
If the player withdrew, then remove points based on your number of life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of -9pts

Your Deck must not contain the7following Clans:Uppers,Montana,Rescue,Junkz,Sentinel,Huracan,Sakrohm.

12 pillz, 20 lifes and 50 matches to do during the week-end!

To be won : clintz, clintz, and even more clintz!

As soon as the Coliseum starts, you will be able to follow your progress during the tournament by going on the Coliseum page and clicking here .The Coliseum
is Urban Rivals' events game mode, come to take part in tournaments
proposing original game formats and exceptional prizes each week.To
access the Coliseum, simply click on PLAY, then change the game mode and select the Coliseum in the list.Please note the Coliseum
is only visible when a tournament has started. To join in, your deck
must be compatible with the imposed deck format.Have fun everybody.

edited by Saga Thursday 01/08/2013, 17:31
« Previous12345Next »

21/50
-{OC}- Kaiser - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 02/08/2013, 00:08

Most used cards this coliseum will be, Kolos Mechakolos and Sylth Cr
22/50
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Friday 02/08/2013, 00:23

"no cr"
23/50
Hung3r - Titan English
Friday 02/08/2013, 08:23

Why do I never get rewards for participating in Coliseum? Do we have to complete all fights to get a reward?
24/50
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 02/08/2013, 08:35

@Hung3r,

You have to make a certain rank milestone. In this one, you get a reward if you have the 4000th most points, or higher(err, lower place-wise).

So participation is step one, qualifying is step 2. I do not believe we HAVE to complete all the possible fights, though it is recommended if you want a top spot.

If you qualify but do not get rewards(say within the next 24 hours after the coliseum ends as it may take time for rewards to distribute), you may want to notify the staff. Check your placement beforehand to see if anybody passed you up and took your spot though.
25/50
Hung3r - Titan English
Friday 02/08/2013, 08:45

Thanks for the reply ToroMan. I was approx 1200 rank 15 minutes before the last one ended. I got nothing, not even a message telling me I had received nothing. Similar results on others. Difficult to check exactly where I finish because the ranks are reset quickly.
26/50
DUC-BrancuzZz - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew Deutsch
Friday 02/08/2013, 09:18

If defeat (normal), then add point(s) with life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of 9pts
If the player timed out, then add points based on the opponent's number of life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of 9pts
If the player withdrew, then add points based on the opponent's number of life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of 9pts

shouldn't the 2 last remove points?
otherwise when you have 1 life and your opp has 20, when you withdraw/time out, you get 9 points and he gets 15, while when you just play your opp gets 19 and you get 1...if i'm in that situation i know what to choose
27/50
BMillion - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 02/08/2013, 18:29

11:26 Coliseum you crushed Foca Bipolara, Fly With Us (15-0): 11 points

I just KO'ed my opponent and got 11 points? Shouldn't I have gotten 20? Is something messed up here?
28/50
Famous Falco - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 02/08/2013, 18:30

I'm not understanding the scoring. I just won with a final life total of 7-3. I only got 11 points. Shouldn't i get 17 (20-3)?
29/50
BMillion - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 02/08/2013, 18:34

I agree with you famous. I should have gotten 20... something is messed up here
30/50
burniske - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 02/08/2013, 18:38

I just knocked out my opponent but only got 11 points. Final was 10-0. What went wrong? I thought a KO means 20pts...

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals