Coliseum: Twenty

Thursday 01/08/2013, 15:14
Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
50 messages
Saga - Admin English - Thursday 01/08/2013, 17:31

Friday August 2 at 6PM GMT+1 (Noon US ET) until August 5 at 10AM GMT+1 (4 AM US ET), join the Coliseum for a 'TWENTY' week end, no cr, no doubles, and no characters from the following clans : Uppers, Montana, Rescue, Junkz, Sentinel, Huracan, Sakrohm.

12 pillz, 20 lifes!

You'll win points after each match according to the following rules :

If win (normal), then add point(s), (20 pts) to player
If win (normal), then remove points based on the opponent's number of life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of -9pts
If timed out win, then add point(s), (15 pts) to player
If default win, then add point(s), (15 pts) to player
If draw, then add point(s), (9 pts) to player
If defeat (normal), then add points basedon your number of life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of 9pts
If the player timed out, then remove points basedon your number of life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of -9pts
If the player withdrew, then remove points based on your number of life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of -9pts

Your Deck must not contain the7following Clans:Uppers,Montana,Rescue,Junkz,Sentinel,Huracan,Sakrohm.

12 pillz, 20 lifes and 50 matches to do during the week-end!

To be won : clintz, clintz, and even more clintz!

As soon as the Coliseum starts, you will be able to follow your progress during the tournament by going on the Coliseum page and clicking here .The Coliseum
is Urban Rivals' events game mode, come to take part in tournaments
proposing original game formats and exceptional prizes each week.To
access the Coliseum, simply click on PLAY, then change the game mode and select the Coliseum in the list.Please note the Coliseum
is only visible when a tournament has started. To join in, your deck
must be compatible with the imposed deck format.Have fun everybody.

edited by Saga Thursday 01/08/2013, 17:31
« Previous12345Next »

41/50
Desmondo - Imperator English
Friday 02/08/2013, 19:56

I've lost my 120 points of my first 11 games...
42/50
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 02/08/2013, 20:36

@ Espectroscuro

Can you post this update on the main News Feed? Since extended tourneys receive more than 30,000+ players it's prudent to provide them with timely info vs complaints sent to UR's Customer Service.

There are many Smartphone user and they don't check here for updates. Some may be frustrated they purchased cards but can't enter this weekend's Coliseum event.

More importantly, we'd like to know if this event is suspended or cancelled altogether - Thank you
43/50
N4ZP1 - Guru - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 00:20

Why there is still no coliseum in game modes?
44/50
baltusu - Legend - Raven's Crew English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 07:53

Will someone explain everything to us, players? It is a bit strange...
45/50
-{OC}- Kaiser - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 08:22

There isnt going to be a coliseum update until monday because i think the staff have weekends off
46/50
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 13:58

@ 3MDeadly, this is a professional company earning revenue and paying salaries

If they're promoting on this event on the Homepage and affiliate networks, and previous weekend events brought in enormous players who had a good time...what are they thinking today when Coliseum is shut down with no explanation?

It's essential to keep your customers notified on Homepage, Facebook, Twitter...etc. That's how UR promotes cards / features / events, so why not provide their players the same courtesy when a feature is glitchy?

I'm not complaining, I love UR, but it's important to inform players with a simple update.
47/50
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 22:01

If 3MDeadly is right I wonder why the staff don't take note of the obvious problem that unexpected crises may happen over the weekend and agree for some to work on the weekend and others during the week so someone is always there to deal with those same problems?
48/50
-{OC}- Kaiser - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 01:26

I guess i was wrong well thank you UR for fixing coliseum
49/50
BrancuzZz - Titan - TrAitorzZz Deutsch
Sunday 04/08/2013, 14:11

Does the coliseum still closes tomorrow at 10 AM?
or do we get extra time because it started again?
50/50
Fun OK 6 9 - Imperator - OnE MaLaysia English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:38

Saturday, August 3 at 17:30 until Monday, August 5th 18h

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals