Back to UR, whats the meta currently?

Saturday 03/08/2013, 13:13
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Saturday 03/08/2013, 13:13

Hey guys if you dont know me i used to be super active on forums! Had been busy with work etc.

So what's the meta currently like now? Huracan seems to be making a big hit, and Zhu Tang/ Fuzz banned?! good cards but wow it certainly changed a lot.
« Previous12Next »

11/12
Wakshaani - Legend English
Monday 05/08/2013, 04:56

Well, Rescue came out to play since Scott Ld required a few wins in there.

And where Rescue goes, Nightmare is sure to follow, since they trump them badly.

This next week, Rescue and Nightmre will still be around, but by the 10th or so, everyone who was after Scott Ld should have him and things will go back to normal.

That said? 12 cards voted to be banned this week? Is that a record? Wowzers!
12/12
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 05/08/2013, 08:15

Fang Pi Clang popular?! thing is not many ppl have Kerozinn Cr.... Futoshi Ld not used? Heitachi is nice too!

Jungo: i havent a single trace of them... and this week's election only Jean is on... oh well time for me to exploit my fav clan maybe hit 1.4k again

Rescue: yah they are good! especialyl with Sue now

Huracan: Kinichaw is beast cuz she messes wit the bonus, if she wins its pretty much gg...

Nightmare: should be REALLY popular right? Oshitsune is out now.. Karrion wasnt a big loss at all he was not much used anyway.

La Junta: umm.. forgotten clan!? pilkzen is really good.. he used to be on ban list.. mono junta is terrifying..

Frozn: yah definitely forgotten... Stompah is an absolute beast. getting easy wins with him and Vortex combo xD

Ulu Watu: forgotten? Daddy Jones, Eddie and the beast 2*s...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals