Scope for at least 2 more Leader Cards
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:09
XC-MerLiN - Legend Русский

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
68 messages
Scope for at least 2 more Leader Cards
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:09

Dear game designers,
I think we can do with at least 2 more leaders now that we have new abilities. One of my earlier campaigns for a high level Sakrohm SOA has borne fruit, so decided to press my luck further
Now that we have at least 3 new abilities (Reprisal, Protection Power, Protection Damage), can't we have at least 2 more leaders, preferably the Reprisal Leader (preferably a 7/4 with Reprisal: Team +3 Power as ability, just the reverse of Ambre, but with 1 more power because Reprisal is less often used than courage)
and
a Protection Leader, preferably Protection Power (because otherwise a whole host of DRs will fall in the market), working the same way as Fixit can, against cards like Caelus.
So all members, what say?
We can arrive at a consensus and can forward our suggestions to UR admin and see what happens
« Previous1234567Next »

2/68
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:13

Sorry, I meant players in second-last line. Thought for a moment this was our guild board.
3/68
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:36

"because Reprisal is less often used than courage"
Probably because there's only 7 reprisal cards all in all. Whereas every single other clan aside Ghiest as at least one courage card.
4/68
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:40

Haha, true, they can take the 1 power away after Reprisal becomes more popular
5/68
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:47

For what little my opinion is worth, I think you are right, and I would support this campaign and hope it "bears fruit".
My suggestion though would be that a Reprisal Leader would be more balanced with -3 Opp Power, Min 6 rather than a simple power +3, making him a little weaker against attack and power manip but better against cards relying on raw power.
Also question: I assume what you have in mind is that these Leaders would be rewards for reaching levels 55 and 60 right? Well, would people already above these levels get a free copy or just have to buy them? It seems wise to consider that issue...
Good luck with this campaign! Though I doubt the staff will listen to it...
6/68
badna0 - Titan English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:58

I think a Reprisal Leader should be weaker in stats than Ambre

+ Unpredictability. You can play several cards from your hand, and your opponent needs to read this correctly. With Ambre, leading with a DR-vulnerable card has a lot of risk. You don't have any of that risk with reprisal, when a well-made hand can essentially guarantee a win. Imagine Derby Queen with Courage instead of Reprisal. Suddenly, she's not nearly as strong of a card.

- However, it's worth pointing out that in T2, having the reprisal Leader in a high star deck will result in the player getting courage on the first turn. In this case, 2hko is an issue where the person will only have one reprisal turn before 2hko is a possibility. In this case, I would say that courage has an advantage over reprisal (eg. a high star Ambre deck gets to go first, and gets two courage turns by R3).

I think the unpredictability is a much bigger advantage than the much narrower T2 bonus. Maybe 6/3 or 7/3?
7/68
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 16:55

"a Protection Leader, preferably Protection Power (because otherwise a whole host of DRs will fall in the market)"
and -power cards will fall in the market.

a protection Leader would be a bad idea, it would have too much of an advantage against certain clans.

Would love a reprisal Leader.
8/68
Sunday 04/08/2013, 17:33

Cool, nice to see that at least one by one, people are agreeing that there should be a reprisal Leader. Let's hear more people's opinions, and let's see what stats people want for him
9/68
iarla XC - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 20:58

If a protection power Leader came out no one would ever play All Stars in SVR again! Sure it stops caelus Spyke and Herman but its too harsh against as!

Reprisal would be fun, nice with a sakhrom deck ha
10/68
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 21:07

What they need to do is add a "protection: power and damage +x" bonus, in which a certain card's stats could only be reduced to a specific number (ie: if the bonhs was 4, then the lowest a card's stats could go with that ability would be 4/4). If they did that, then I could see a Leader ability like that working.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals