Scope for at least 2 more Leader Cards
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:09
M e R L i N - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
68 messages
Scope for at least 2 more Leader Cards
M e R L i N - Eternal - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:09

Dear game designers,
I think we can do with at least 2 more leaders now that we have new abilities. One of my earlier campaigns for a high level Sakrohm SOA has borne fruit, so decided to press my luck further
Now that we have at least 3 new abilities (Reprisal, Protection Power, Protection Damage), can't we have at least 2 more leaders, preferably the Reprisal Leader (preferably a 7/4 with Reprisal: Team +3 Power as ability, just the reverse of Ambre, but with 1 more power because Reprisal is less often used than courage)
and
a Protection Leader, preferably Protection Power (because otherwise a whole host of DRs will fall in the market), working the same way as Fixit can, against cards like Caelus.
So all members, what say?
We can arrive at a consensus and can forward our suggestions to UR admin and see what happens
« Previous1234567Next »

11/68
M e R L i N - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 22:09

OMGG! Power and Damage + whatever will spook people out. We are all not Icarus to calculate things like that in our head in 1 minute, and yet play sensibly.
Okay, at least Reprisal Leader proposal is doing well.
12/68
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 22:11

Previous suggestions of more clintz per battle or more BP per battle are also interesting, guild bonuses have been brilliant but could be furthered with these Leader abilities. a reprisal: protect ability / bonus might work....
13/68
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 23:33

Definitely liking the Reprisal: -3 Opp Power, Min 6 idea.

Other possible conditions
Support: -2 Opp Attack, Min 1
Confidence: +1 Power and Damage
Revenge: -1 Opp Power and Damage, Min 4
Copy: Opp Leader (May be too specific)
-1 Fury Cost, Min 2 OR +1 Pill after Fury (Effectively the same, but the scripts would be different.)
14/68
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 23:51

Protection power/damage should be conditional.

So ideally it would be more of a revenge: protection power,and a revengerotectionamage.

Of course,you can't make both in the same ability as the Bangers and the Frozn would abuse that ability,and to a certain extent the La Junta.

In ELO,they'd be irrelevant anyway,since all leaders are banned and would be subsequently banned upon release.

Resprisal is a no brainer,and i'd be be happy to see leaders with the following abilities added:

-backlash
- - power + damage
- +power + damage(+1)
- protection attack
- star reduction

But,getting back to the topic,im in favor of both abilities,as long as they get the proper tweaking.
15/68
iarlaDelRey - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 05/08/2013, 04:06

Yo thedoombug...support wouldn't work as it'd be dependant on two leaders, otherwise you're saying if you had two or more of one clan they'd get the pussycat bonus which is op
16/68
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 05/08/2013, 05:13

It's minus attack, not minus damage. The support effect would give the three non-Leader cards in your hand -6 Opp Attack, Min 1 which is basically Hugo. The Leader him/her/itself would only get -2 Opp Attack, Min 1 so would be weaker than Hugo in a straight fight. It also is less useful for 112 split hands.
17/68
M e R L i N - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 05/08/2013, 15:13

So, summarising, people are agreeing on a Reprisal Leader card, that's for sure, but with a Team: -n Power min x ability, am I right? After we agree on an option, we can discuss the stats, or we can discuss both simultaneously. Thanks to everyone who posted till now, and I eagerly await other posts...
18/68
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 05/08/2013, 15:29

There could be a double use Leader like: Courage: prot power and reprisal: prot damage
19/68
Dexwell - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 04:54

I really like Doombug's idea above with the -1 fury cost or +1 pill after fury. That could also be conditional with Revenge/Reprisal/Confidence/Courage.
20/68
UR_Genie - Hero English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 12:55

Why not combine your first options into a reprisal protection power. That way the threat of reprisal is diminished because it doesn't give you to many power options, but also makes the prot power situational in who to use.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals