Scope for at least 2 more Leader Cards
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:09
XC-MerLiN - Eternal Русский

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
68 messages
Scope for at least 2 more Leader Cards
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:09

Dear game designers,
I think we can do with at least 2 more leaders now that we have new abilities. One of my earlier campaigns for a high level Sakrohm SOA has borne fruit, so decided to press my luck further
Now that we have at least 3 new abilities (Reprisal, Protection Power, Protection Damage), can't we have at least 2 more leaders, preferably the Reprisal Leader (preferably a 7/4 with Reprisal: Team +3 Power as ability, just the reverse of Ambre, but with 1 more power because Reprisal is less often used than courage)
and
a Protection Leader, preferably Protection Power (because otherwise a whole host of DRs will fall in the market), working the same way as Fixit can, against cards like Caelus.
So all members, what say?
We can arrive at a consensus and can forward our suggestions to UR admin and see what happens
« Previous1234567Next »

41/68
Dexwell - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 12/08/2013, 04:14

That sounds pretty cool, with backlash balancing it out a bit. If they make non Leader cards with a negative effect, why not a Leader? Also to comment on the Rainbow idea, I think it sounds cool but I think there should also be a negative side effect, and remove the whole SOB protection thing. Like if it was Rainbow: -1 Team Power Min 6. Team referring to your own and Rainbow just meaning like suggested that you keep all clan bonuses with any draw.
42/68
Cherry-Flavor - Hero - The Bran Clan English
Thursday 15/08/2013, 21:29

Could do a Stop Leader still like Team:Stop Bonus and then some buff/debuff that would be something new, and maybe the Protection: Attack could be a Leader ability and just the reverse of Ambre is kind of dull do something different with Reprisal
43/68
Cherry-Flavor - Hero - The Bran Clan English
Thursday 15/08/2013, 21:31

For the stop its Team: Stop Bonus: like that like if your bonus gets stopped lol
44/68
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 15/08/2013, 21:59

I like the backlash ability on a Leader card like that(remember when i said backlash would be a good idea for a Leader card,guys?),and I would further that Leader,by doing some kind of bi-polar backlash card like:

Courage/Reprisal(i personally would make this ability optional,but wait there's more!) +2 power and damage
And then for the backlash ability,i would make something like -1 pill,maximum 3

So what you would have,roughly as an example would be a situation like this: If you decide to activate the ability on a round where courage is played,you can expect the ability of a backlash on reprisal,which would set the entire tone of the match.And vice-versa would occur if you used the ability on reprisal.

I kind of wanted to do a new ability where the -1 pill is on the reprisal turn,but then i quickly realized people would old to avoid getting hit with the penalty.
45/68
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 16/08/2013, 00:29

Looks like we have novel ideas like Rainbow, bi-polar reprisal +, etc, good going!
46/68
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 16/08/2013, 00:55

Team: -2 opp pills min 3 and backlash: -1 pills pin 3?
47/68
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Saturday 17/08/2013, 21:03

How about?:
Team: Reprisal: Stop Opp Ability
or:
Strike First (Opposite of ability of Ashigaru)

Again, would only people below the levels required for winning these cards be able to win them, or would existing players above these levels get a free copy or have to buy them?
48/68
Sunday 18/08/2013, 00:57

More ideas coming up.
But the best suggestion that I liked, apart from my own idea of an essentially anti-Ambre card (Reprisal; Power +/- ), was Gipsy Joe's suggestion of a Leader capable of activating all bonuses of different cards (rainbow).
Reprisal: SoA and Reprisal: SoB would be too harsh, and will kill Survivor.
49/68
Sunday 18/08/2013, 01:00

@Mosby: The Backlash? Oh no!
But -Opponent's Pill ability may be feasible, but people might decide to play Morphun more often.
50/68
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Sunday 18/08/2013, 17:18

OK so reading back, as it confused the hell outta me at the time, I wouldn't be all for Gipsy's idea for the rainbow Leader. You wanna give them a bonus, that's fine. But you wanna protect the bonus? That goes a little too far. Not to mention it could just be used as regular protection: bonus if the player has smth like GHEIST (their abilities would still go through against all stops, lol) or Montana/Uppers.
Just give them the bonus but don't protect it

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals