Scope for at least 2 more Leader Cards
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:09
XC-MerLiN - Eternal Русский

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
68 messages
Scope for at least 2 more Leader Cards
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:09

Dear game designers,
I think we can do with at least 2 more leaders now that we have new abilities. One of my earlier campaigns for a high level Sakrohm SOA has borne fruit, so decided to press my luck further
Now that we have at least 3 new abilities (Reprisal, Protection Power, Protection Damage), can't we have at least 2 more leaders, preferably the Reprisal Leader (preferably a 7/4 with Reprisal: Team +3 Power as ability, just the reverse of Ambre, but with 1 more power because Reprisal is less often used than courage)
and
a Protection Leader, preferably Protection Power (because otherwise a whole host of DRs will fall in the market), working the same way as Fixit can, against cards like Caelus.
So all members, what say?
We can arrive at a consensus and can forward our suggestions to UR admin and see what happens
« Previous1234567Next »

51/68
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Sunday 18/08/2013, 21:11

Definitely give bonus, not protect it, Trixie.
And Rainbow is even more attractive because it will keep the entire Rescue and Huracan clan at bay!
52/68
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 18/08/2013, 23:43

Well Merlin,if that's the big problem regarding an pill reducer,then people play Morphun higher up in survivor.If anything,that's a good thing to cut back on the monopoly of Ambre players out there.

To be honest anyway,i can't really think of many other Leader ideas you can make,though i would like to seea Leader with an ability to convert clan bonuses to whatever clan you have in your hand,thought naturally you'd only ever be able to convert one clan in your hand to your opponent's.

And on that note,i'd also like to see a Leader that allows you to swap bonuses with an opponent.Just for fun,and to troll.
53/68
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Monday 19/08/2013, 19:51

Rainbow Leader would be OP. Guru, Korr, Kiki, General, Bucket-Head, Jackie, Vickie,Cealeus, Rainbow Leader would be OP(though very rare). Only if the stats of the Leader are like 6/3 or 7/2. It would be acceptable.

Though a Leader with such an ability should be at-least an 8/8, but sadly such stats would ruin the game.
54/68
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Monday 19/08/2013, 21:03

Maybe a rainbow Leader with it's own counter... For example, not only will it activate all bonuses for the rainbow hand but as a way or counter-acting this it also removes 1 damage from each card in it's own hand. 6/2 or 7/2 to reduce it's chances of KOing.
55/68
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/08/2013, 03:39

I don't think that these ideas will be implemented. think about it very few people use the leaders and unless they were something very spectacular after the new card frenzy most people would end up ignoring the leaders. that being said i would love a new Leader its just unlikely to happen
56/68
Thursday 22/08/2013, 13:04

Be optimistic, my dear, don't feel doomed even when the going is good. here we are discussing ideas, NOT whether they would be implemented.
57/68
BombMonkey - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 16:56

Should be +2 power or +3 damage reprisal because it generally has the advantage over courage base.

I would like to see a card that supports in a way that after the first round each card gets +6 attack
so 1st round +0 attack 2nd round +6 attack for that card 3rd round +12 attack for that card and then +18 attack for 4th round card
58/68
ChangeIsGood - Event team - D-Versified English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 18:02

It would be cool to have a Leader with

Cancel Bonus (Cancelling the cancel Leader bonus)

Would be extremely fun in an event or a special format
59/68
Friday 23/08/2013, 13:32

We might see a Reprisal Leader, but not very soon, only after at least 30 more reprisal cards are released, is my best guess.
60/68
yellowjarl - Event team - D-Versified English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 07:26

+atk per pill remaining with a max at 8-10?
A teamrotect abilty/bonus would be nice as well

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals