Scope for at least 2 more Leader Cards
Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:09
XC-MeRLiN - Legend Русский

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
68 messages
Scope for at least 2 more Leader Cards
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Sunday 04/08/2013, 15:09

Dear game designers,
I think we can do with at least 2 more leaders now that we have new abilities. One of my earlier campaigns for a high level Sakrohm SOA has borne fruit, so decided to press my luck further
Now that we have at least 3 new abilities (Reprisal, Protection Power, Protection Damage), can't we have at least 2 more leaders, preferably the Reprisal Leader (preferably a 7/4 with Reprisal: Team +3 Power as ability, just the reverse of Ambre, but with 1 more power because Reprisal is less often used than courage)
and
a Protection Leader, preferably Protection Power (because otherwise a whole host of DRs will fall in the market), working the same way as Fixit can, against cards like Caelus.
So all members, what say?
We can arrive at a consensus and can forward our suggestions to UR admin and see what happens
« Previous1234567Next »

61/68
Bemmoth - Titan English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 12:29

I posted an idea about a new ability in some other forum post, but it may be an interesting Leader card.

Null. Depending on Null, they would nullify different abilities/bonuses

Null: Power - All +/- power abilities and bonuses nullified
Null: Damage - All +/- damage abilities and bonuses are nullified
Null: Life - All +/- life abilities and bonuses are nullified (includes heal and poison)
Null: Attack - All +/- attack abilities and bonuses are nullified
Null: Abilities/Bonuses - All abilities and/or bonuses are nullified (including your own)

If Null: Abilities/Bonuses was a card, it may even promote some rainbow decks if it was Null: Bonus

I suggested these as an ability because they're very situational. If it were a Leader, I would only see Null: Abilities/Bonuses making it, and only if they nulled both your abilities/bonuses along with your opponents.

Note: The abilities/bonuses are nullified and not stopped, so even against cards like Stop: +x attack would be nulled (or not activated at all, since they're not stopped). If they are however stopped, and you had Null (Say you were using Roots/GHEIST and had the Null ability), they would still be nulled.
62/68
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Sunday 25/08/2013, 17:19

When I hear null, something even more ominous than Leviatonn/ Glorg/Shakra crosses my mind
Them people can be stopped by cards like Glosh, but Null? Oh no, the opposition will be devastated, and doomed even before the game begins.
63/68
Bemmoth - Titan English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 09:42

Leviatonn/Glorg/Dieter/Shakra/Nahi Cr/Morlha/Burdock are shutdown cards. For the Null: Ability/Bonus Leader, it would be a shutdown for both sides. Your opponent's cards AND your cards. It'd be like all 8 cards have "No Ability" and no clan mates in hand. You may have a slight advantage, but that's what leaders are supposed to do. However, you may also help your opponent. They may be using cards with high stat cards with Backlash and you'd be negating their backlash.

As an ability, Nullower/Damage/Life/Attack, they only stop power/damage/life/attack. A lot more situational than either SoA or SoB. That's why I'm saying it doesn't trigger Stop. Against a card like El Divino, Null: Attack would be a shutdown against him. However, Null: Attack against a card like Chiro wouldn't stop anything.

Depending on how situational Null is, they may even stop your own ability/bonus. If Null isn't too conditional, if you used a card with Null: Attack in a clan like Sentinel/Junkz/Sakrohm/Uppers/Montana/Huracan, your +/- attack would even be nulled (UR may just not even create the ability in one of these clans then?). Or, if you were using Null: Attack and had Hugo, your + attack will also be nulled.
64/68
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 29/08/2013, 02:08

I'd argue to remove Ambre from the game and replace her with a weaker Leader. She's annoying.
65/68
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Thursday 29/08/2013, 02:28

Wasn't there a survey asking if we'd like to nerf Ambre a while ago? So what happened?
66/68
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 29/08/2013, 02:43

Insert bad clan with an apparently "amazing" bonus, and problem solved.
67/68
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 17:54

Grim, don't forget they just gave us Huracan
68/68
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 19:03

Knowing the rasta mon, the Huracan clan is what he meant by that post

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals