Huracan -- Broken

Huracan -- Broken
Monday 05/08/2013, 11:56
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
74 messages
Huracan -- Broken
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 05/08/2013, 11:56

Before you guys start bashing me blah they are weak against SoB/SoA blah STOP and think about it!

Bonus:
Huracan, no doubt has easily one of the best bonuses in game especially ELO. Rescue hands down had the best bonus, but Huracan now bests the limit by starting at a WHOPPING +14 attack. Also, its almost a joke that they don't even have to be used in mono, half decks make the best combinations, coupled with something defensive like Jungo/ Pussy or wtv they can work great. By starting with an advantage like this, it is actually incredibly EASY to keep on the advantage and not losing the edge on your bonus, keeping that +14 attack for 1 or 2 more turns.

Comparison with other +/-attack clans: Makes other clans seem like a joke, only Montana/Uppers come CLOSE~

Anyway, enough with the bonus, lets look at the cards and synergy.

Zapatino: easily one of the best 2*s, in the game with support of its bonus. 2* counterpart Ivy (considered a good card), she has a least potent bonus (in most cases) and a higher minimum.. what?

Derby Queen: Sorry what? You say 7/5? For a 2* with a beast bonus? Wow.. i dont care if its situational, reprisal is one of the easier activation skills.

El Gascaro: Good card, but ability is almost broken together with bonus. And your opponent has to block too, 6 damage is no easy deal.

El Matador: Great stats, solid ability albeit situational again works well with bonus.

Continued on the next post..
« Previous12345678Next »

21/74
-Glacier- - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 10/08/2013, 05:48

Huracan are too good as a clan for ELO, It's like the glory days of Rescue, when Lea, Elvira, And Sledg were unbanned and there was 12 life, all over again. I have a lot of experience in ELO, and yeah, very few clans are so strong vs so many things.
22/74
A-Trak - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 11/08/2013, 00:59

Back when glacier used to rule the elo rankings?

i miss Lea...
23/74
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 11/08/2013, 11:13

Yep, Huracan are broken. If even I can score 1300 with them a few weeks ago, they must be broken...
24/74
Soldi3rAce - Titan English
Sunday 11/08/2013, 15:12

Huracan arent broken
you just have to win round one in elo and they then start getting crippled
25/74
HoA-Fruz - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 11/08/2013, 15:16

"you just have to win round one in elo and they then start getting crippled"

Often, if you win a round with just Kinichaw, you can win the whole game.
Though; sometimes you might need 1/2 extra damage, but with +19 bonus, it's not too hard.
26/74
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 11/08/2013, 15:17

Lol winning round one is sufficient? firstly, you better be spending a lot of pillz, that +14 attack is no easy task to get past. If you have SoB well gj (but its no all that common, and you still need to pillz wisely, and in that case the bonus is irrelevant).

After getting past with your what? 4 damage 5 damage card? (thats already above average) they are down to a 'measly' +9 attack, still higher than Junkz, Sentinel and Sakrohm. and cards with such high damage either are expensive nukes, or weak in power, either way you lose something too. i dont see where 'crippled' is derived from.
27/74
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Sunday 11/08/2013, 15:38

I agree with the oracle. Winning the first around is a huge advantage against Huracan, however it doesn't mean you are the winner. A coming nuker such as Kinichaw, El Matador with the + life ability or Zapatino and even El Kaktus will make you think twice before spending pills. Even if you using SOB clans, 9 life gap or 7 life gap is more than a hit that you like to get.
And not like Rescue, Huracan is not so afraid of SOA clans, since they can be played in half with some clans like Jungo or Nightmare, who counter the SOA really well.
28/74
The Ideal - Master English
Sunday 11/08/2013, 19:20

You must be playing a different game cause SoA cripples Huracan. Kinichaw, Derby Queen, Zapatino, most of which are considered staples get crippled by SoA. El Matador and El Gascaro are ok without their ability but they lose the extra synergy with their bonus. To say they arent afraid of soa clans is just not true.
29/74
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 11/08/2013, 23:44

It's obvious right now the best way to counter them is SOA and SOB. Fang Pi Clang have a good shot too. But none of these are true counters, especially if they're just half-decked.
30/74
XC Oxen 32 - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 12/08/2013, 00:31

What are they to do? Get rid of them?
But I think the cards they are releasing for them. The bonus itself i think its fine.
At the same time soon most of their cards will become elo banned by staff and format election so for now join them

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals