Huracan -- Broken

Huracan -- Broken
Monday 05/08/2013, 11:56
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
75 messages
Huracan -- Broken
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 05/08/2013, 11:56

Before you guys start bashing me blah they are weak against SoB/SoA blah STOP and think about it!

Bonus:
Huracan, no doubt has easily one of the best bonuses in game especially ELO. Rescue hands down had the best bonus, but Huracan now bests the limit by starting at a WHOPPING +14 attack. Also, its almost a joke that they don't even have to be used in mono, half decks make the best combinations, coupled with something defensive like Jungo/ Pussy or wtv they can work great. By starting with an advantage like this, it is actually incredibly EASY to keep on the advantage and not losing the edge on your bonus, keeping that +14 attack for 1 or 2 more turns.

Comparison with other +/-attack clans: Makes other clans seem like a joke, only Montana/Uppers come CLOSE~

Anyway, enough with the bonus, lets look at the cards and synergy.

Zapatino: easily one of the best 2*s, in the game with support of its bonus. 2* counterpart Ivy (considered a good card), she has a least potent bonus (in most cases) and a higher minimum.. what?

Derby Queen: Sorry what? You say 7/5? For a 2* with a beast bonus? Wow.. i dont care if its situational, reprisal is one of the easier activation skills.

El Gascaro: Good card, but ability is almost broken together with bonus. And your opponent has to block too, 6 damage is no easy deal.

El Matador: Great stats, solid ability albeit situational again works well with bonus.

Continued on the next post..
« Previous12345678Next »

41/75
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 16/08/2013, 16:13

'They have to be very predictable' sorry in what way? That is just your opinion, and players will TRY to get life back, but they dont have to. In fact, even losing after 6 life points (With no recovery for examples sake), they can still head on straight against 3 attack manipulations clan.

'staple cards for the clan, but all around 6 power' that is just kind of contradictory in itself. How often do you see 6 power cards being used often, unless they have sick-arse ability that either raises power/ game changing ability etc., which in either case is usually unwanted (sorry, just look at Nightmare how often are Kenny Cr and Cutey used now?). The only cases are Lizbeth (9 power beast), Fuzz (SoA) etc.

Though, the cap idea is actually very good, maybe even put a cap 12, for the moment.
42/75
Kungfu Sock - Senior - Open Casket English
Friday 16/08/2013, 16:31

Perhaps 'staple' was the wrong word. I mean introduce some viable 6 power cards to allow player to diversify within the clan and not use those 4 or 5 cards everyone is calling 'OP', and to bring the clan down to a Rescue-like power spread, giving them a bigger weakness to Stop bonus and ability.

As far as predictability goes, they are only at a huge advantage in the first round and subsequent rounds if they win. Otherwise they are reduced to the other attack manipulation clans equivalent and they are all perfectly beatable.
43/75
-Glacier- - Imperator English
Monday 19/08/2013, 06:01

Yeah, but have fun getting the advantage after the 2nd round against a good player with Huracan
44/75
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 19/08/2013, 08:06

Huracan are strong, but not broken yet. SOB clans do mostly ok against them, but it's SOB/COB- ability cards that really hurt- Flanagan, Saki, Rad, Amiral Coco, Roger, Petra, Heartnett, and many others. Block their bonus and beat them early, then their weakened bonus won't be so imposing.

That said, two suggestions:
1) no SOA/SOB for the Huracan. They don't need it.
2) I said it when El Gascaro was released, that's a 4* with the dmg and ability of a 5*. If any card in Huracan deserves a permaban, it's him.
45/75
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 19/08/2013, 17:37

Kinichaw + Zapatino are banned. Personally I think if it stays this way, along with El Gascaro in my opinion, the clan will be fine. I think 7 power is fine for a bonus like this because it is lost very easily if you play the wrong way with it. Whilst something like Rescue or Montana or Uppers is a consistent bonus.

I think people get the message though, they need to average out the abilities because they are pretty OP.
46/75
Slippy Toad - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 20/08/2013, 05:06

I pretty much agree with mister jones 100%. Huracan isn't completely unfair yet, but they have the potential to be.
47/75
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Friday 23/08/2013, 14:05

48/75
Ca-or-Ca - Hero - Friends Of Fate English
Friday 23/08/2013, 15:13

Huracan rocks always
49/75
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 23/08/2013, 17:03

El Divino, no doubt is a first round beast, but other than that he is actually pretty average. haven't tried him out, but after first round, you either lose pillz/ life so he already won't be at full potential, and just becomes a rather mediocre card imo. Kinichaw stands better
50/75
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Friday 23/08/2013, 19:19

Gotta agree with Kinichaw being better. Plus she beefs up the bonus for other Huracan cards. El Divino is more of a stand-alone card, or one you'd use if you didn't draw Kinichaw

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals