Huracan -- Broken

Huracan -- Broken
Monday 05/08/2013, 11:56
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
75 messages
Huracan -- Broken
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 05/08/2013, 11:56

Before you guys start bashing me blah they are weak against SoB/SoA blah STOP and think about it!

Bonus:
Huracan, no doubt has easily one of the best bonuses in game especially ELO. Rescue hands down had the best bonus, but Huracan now bests the limit by starting at a WHOPPING +14 attack. Also, its almost a joke that they don't even have to be used in mono, half decks make the best combinations, coupled with something defensive like Jungo/ Pussy or wtv they can work great. By starting with an advantage like this, it is actually incredibly EASY to keep on the advantage and not losing the edge on your bonus, keeping that +14 attack for 1 or 2 more turns.

Comparison with other +/-attack clans: Makes other clans seem like a joke, only Montana/Uppers come CLOSE~

Anyway, enough with the bonus, lets look at the cards and synergy.

Zapatino: easily one of the best 2*s, in the game with support of its bonus. 2* counterpart Ivy (considered a good card), she has a least potent bonus (in most cases) and a higher minimum.. what?

Derby Queen: Sorry what? You say 7/5? For a 2* with a beast bonus? Wow.. i dont care if its situational, reprisal is one of the easier activation skills.

El Gascaro: Good card, but ability is almost broken together with bonus. And your opponent has to block too, 6 damage is no easy deal.

El Matador: Great stats, solid ability albeit situational again works well with bonus.

Continued on the next post..
« Previous12345678Next »

51/75
RobFord_ - Hero - Open Casket English
Friday 06/09/2013, 23:08

Bump....
52/75
Cakeman Icing - Imperator - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 06/09/2013, 23:40

I could of used packs on Nockezuma! He's expensive and broken!
What in UR is happening!?!?!
53/75
AoEM_Sakal - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Saturday 07/09/2013, 00:08

Nah Huracan are weak clan they are bad in all game modes I can think of. They need 8/6 soa and 8/5 -5opp dmg min 1 card both 4 stars to be even considered playable in elo or t2...
54/75
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 07/09/2013, 00:48

Totally
And they should be rare too
55/75
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 07/09/2013, 01:23

El Jackie and El Graks need to happen
56/75
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 07/09/2013, 09:11

Woohoo Vickie Cr for Huracan!!! makes perfect sense UR.

i mean why are there uncommon/common cards in the clan?
57/75
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 07/09/2013, 09:29

Haha guys still remember the time when people freaked out about Cortez?? I wonder what will happen with Noctezuma. I think that UR's idea is to make an OP card available for use in other formats, (since when was the last truly op card released)
58/75
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 07/09/2013, 09:31

Let's look at the breakdown...

9 rare, 6 uncommon, 6 common, 1 Ld.

6 x 5*, 5 x 4*, 6 x 3*, 5 x 2*.

All of the 5* are rare.

3/5 of 4* are rare, 2/5 uncommon.

4/6 3* are uncommon (1 common, 1 Ld)

All of the 2* are common.

I think we can all see the sliding scale.
59/75
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 07/09/2013, 18:40

I am loving this clan for elo right now. I have them coupled w a lot of losing Freaks. Ie Wolfgang, Madelone, Quasichoco n Shazam. Seems to working well
60/75
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 07/09/2013, 19:20

It makes Elo far to easy to win in though. I know for a fact that a 1300'er with Huracan can get 1400 and a 1400'er can get 1500 with Huracan. They just make things far too easy!!

I mean you can pair them with anything and it's good, Freaks + Huracan shouldn't even work that effectively but they just do! It's complete and utter nonsense!

Perhaps UR wants to make them a Survivor orientated thing with perma bans left right and centre, or maybe they just want to fill their pockets? Come on, Noctezuma would even entice me to buy a pack (not that I would normally though)

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals