Huracan -- Broken

Huracan -- Broken
Monday 05/08/2013, 11:56
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
75 messages
Huracan -- Broken
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 05/08/2013, 11:56

Before you guys start bashing me blah they are weak against SoB/SoA blah STOP and think about it!

Bonus:
Huracan, no doubt has easily one of the best bonuses in game especially ELO. Rescue hands down had the best bonus, but Huracan now bests the limit by starting at a WHOPPING +14 attack. Also, its almost a joke that they don't even have to be used in mono, half decks make the best combinations, coupled with something defensive like Jungo/ Pussy or wtv they can work great. By starting with an advantage like this, it is actually incredibly EASY to keep on the advantage and not losing the edge on your bonus, keeping that +14 attack for 1 or 2 more turns.

Comparison with other +/-attack clans: Makes other clans seem like a joke, only Montana/Uppers come CLOSE~

Anyway, enough with the bonus, lets look at the cards and synergy.

Zapatino: easily one of the best 2*s, in the game with support of its bonus. 2* counterpart Ivy (considered a good card), she has a least potent bonus (in most cases) and a higher minimum.. what?

Derby Queen: Sorry what? You say 7/5? For a 2* with a beast bonus? Wow.. i dont care if its situational, reprisal is one of the easier activation skills.

El Gascaro: Good card, but ability is almost broken together with bonus. And your opponent has to block too, 6 damage is no easy deal.

El Matador: Great stats, solid ability albeit situational again works well with bonus.

Continued on the next post..
« Previous12345678Next »

71/75
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Thursday 22/05, 20:47

Woah this discussion got brought back from the dead. Huracan aren't nearly as good as they once were when this thread started in 2013 lol. The staff did a great job in permanent banning the key cards for Huracan in ELO. The deck is solely reliable on IF and i repeat IF El Gascaro isn't banned for the week(which it is about 70-80% of the time).

This is ELO and good consistent players know how to play in each matchup and build their decks accordingly to the weekly meta. If you are having trouble with Huracan with the current permanent bans then I suggest practicing more against the deck.
72/75
bOCneehog - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 23/05, 03:13

@give me CRs Agreed, I find Huracan one of the easiest and most predictable clans to play against in ELO, simply because they don't have an option to pill if they wanna survive the whole fight
73/75
XC Tree Frog - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 23/05, 09:12

Don't bother bringing this discussion back. Hardly any of these arguments are relevant considering the bans. This didn't need to be necrod.
74/75
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Friday 23/05, 11:33

I looked over my arguments and they're not even shot down too hard. The OP cards have been banned as predicted and the solid ones are heavy staples. Their inherent weaknessess have sprung up too
75/75
Melchiah 8 - Guru - Light's Hope fighters English
Thursday 31/07, 17:35

I propose devs start paying attention to what an op clan they created and nerf it a bit so this game is fair and still playable by all clans. They can change their bonus so that it says:"+1 attack per health left. max+10" . so,they will still have a pretty powerful bonus that can be used in mono decks as well. I mean, what's the point of a game having so many different clans
to play with but make one this strong?Not only can they beat wayyyy more clans that other clans can, they have an unfair advantage in lots of game modes as well. Rescue are strong,but with a mono deck and in >25 star formats.Rescue kinda
suck in elo, but Huracan on the other hand have strong cards for >25 formats as well as a plus 2 attack in elo mode. They have plus 60 attack in training mode ( -_- ) and a huge advantage in survivor mode coz the more you advance the less pills you get but also more life points. More life points though means more attack for hurracan. This clan is

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals