[LFG] Nough Said

[LFG] Nough Said
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 13:26
UR_Genie - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
[LFG] Nough Said
UR_Genie - Hero English - Tuesday 06/08/2013, 13:26

I am an experienced player who has played from about 08ish. I am a collector and avid survivor player (home brew decks only) I am interested in getting into ELO and am not the best at it as of yet.

I am looking for a guild with an active message board, and also an active in game chat so im not bored while I play (game play gets a little stale after 5 years lets be honest)

No real worry about guild lvl I just need the social aspect and would prefer some other experienced players to help me with my deck strategy and investments.

Also if the guild is Chill with other games and up to play other stuff the more the better!

2/5
0 Jamox - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 23:50

War party again genie!
3/5
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 07/08/2013, 03:29

I'd suggest temporarily joining this guild, but knowing a few of the members they'd probably call you "..... genie" for the entire tenure.

edited by Artemis-BZ Wednesday 07/08/2013, 03:29
4/5
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 07/08/2013, 01:02

XD
5/5
MrkingPin_MoB - Colossus - Masters of Battle English
Wednesday 07/08/2013, 01:05

Come join The MoB!!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals