Saturday 10/08/2013, 12:01
M e R L i N - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
400 messages
[RECR] Excalibur
M e R L i N - Eternal - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 22/08/2013, 13:06

You all know who we are.
E X C A L I B U R
If you haven't heard about us, don't bother to read the rest.
We are recruiting 10 members who come close to our ELO requirements, but couldn't quite make it, hence waiting by the side.
Well, we will give you a chance to enter E X C A L I B U R, stay and study and work, and fight shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best, and I am sure your gameplay will improve vastly.
If you make it within a month of recruitment, you can stay as permanent member, else, you need to go back home.
We are a dead serious guild, hence only relevant posts will be entertained. Trolling of any kind will be reported as it is against http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/cgv.php and violations will be recommended for further action.
Only Excalibur members, our guild friends, and prospective recruitees, may comment in this thread.
Thank you.

edited by W M Daexen Thursday 22/08/2013, 13:06
« Previous12345678910...3940Next »

31/400
GorianBlade - Imperator English
Saturday 17/08/2013, 11:52

I've msg a few of the admins, I'd like a shot of entering XC! I think I've got what it takes (hopefully)! Nice to see a decent uk guild out there
32/400
M e R L i N - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 17/08/2013, 13:21

Gorian, I am so sorry, but you need to make our requirements, especially the one regarding level. Then we can take you in as a probationer, and see what we can do with you. We are insisting on the level because we need people who are passionate about this game, and we want to make sure you coontinue playing, not park the account in our guild and go inactive.
33/400
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English
Sunday 18/08/2013, 11:51

Academies never work out, they just divide the active players into 2 guilds decreasing overall activity in the main guild and isolating those in the academy. Even worse these days as most newer players only play temporarily and don't become long term members. It just makes for a lot of cleaning up of inactive accounts and rarely produces any fruit to the main guild. It's much better to have a probation system especially in a guild that looks for quality over quantity.
34/400
Sunday 18/08/2013, 15:24

That we have in place, Ikki, we give all new members who don't meet our requirements, a one month probation, and in extraordinary circumstances, have even extended it to 3 months to people who are good in other modes like Surv and DT.
35/400
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English
Sunday 18/08/2013, 15:54

I know, just explaining it to the outsiders.
36/400
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 18/08/2013, 17:25

Thanks for Clarifying Ikki + Merlin. I guess the probation system does work, seperating as Ikki said Quality over the masses.
No point arguing back, i'll just get my ass handed back to me
37/400
Sunday 18/08/2013, 20:39

Guys, elaborating on how Rec works in Excalibur, it's this way. There is no short cut. The process takes at least 2 days, at least it took me two days to arrange 2 event team members' visit when I was founder. This is because of the peculiar architecture of the chain of commenad, and that's inplace for a purpose. To avoid dictatorship and kakistocracy.
Any new applicant (only memberships are allowed outside of PmB members, and UR officials) will have their application evaluated by the admins and will be put to vote, and he/she will be informed of the decision with a timeframe of 3 days for entry.
Once the person enters, he'll be first interrogated by Assault, and if he survives the sustained assault by Assault, will be used, abused, name called, and pressurised generally by giving unachievable targets, like make 1500 on Monday, or do a Surv 50 in 6 hours. Usually, desperate people do that, and one guy, i remember, went on a winning spree because we told him if he won 5 DTs, he could stay, and he went on to win more than 50
Once in the family, there's no way you can get kicked unless your name starts with 'squirt' and ends with 'troll', or you go inactive for more than 6 months without notifying us.
So best of luck, guys, like they (don't ask me who) say, let the best men win!
Best of luck in your applications.
Latest update: Since this post started 8 days back, we had around 50 applications, and we accepted 4. So 6 places still remains, after which, Rec will be closed.
38/400
Monday 19/08/2013, 01:27

One more member in, so we got 5 places left.
39/400
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 19/08/2013, 15:03

Once the person enters, he'll be first interrogated by Assault, and if he survives the sustained assault by Assault, will be used, abused, name called, and pressurised generally by giving unachievable targets, like make 1500 on Monday, or do a Surv 50 in 6 hours.

Damn.. Seems kinda harsh if i'm honest
40/400
Sir B00BY - Legend - UR Clan De Ganadores English
Monday 19/08/2013, 19:40

Lol Merlin

« Previous12345678910...3940Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals