Saturday 10/08/2013, 12:01
XC-MerLiN - Eternal Русский

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
400 messages
[RECR] Excalibur
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Thursday 22/08/2013, 13:06

You all know who we are.
E X C A L I B U R
If you haven't heard about us, don't bother to read the rest.
We are recruiting 10 members who come close to our ELO requirements, but couldn't quite make it, hence waiting by the side.
Well, we will give you a chance to enter E X C A L I B U R, stay and study and work, and fight shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best, and I am sure your gameplay will improve vastly.
If you make it within a month of recruitment, you can stay as permanent member, else, you need to go back home.
We are a dead serious guild, hence only relevant posts will be entertained. Trolling of any kind will be reported as it is against http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/cgv.php and violations will be recommended for further action.
Only Excalibur members, our guild friends, and prospective recruitees, may comment in this thread.
Thank you.

edited by W M Daexen Thursday 22/08/2013, 13:06
« Previous12345678910...3940Next »

71/400
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 01:22

Technically it's 10 Cortez each, as being in hoa/their academy forces the bribe to double in value.
72/400
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 05:07

Am I wrong in inferring that we have our 6 Lyses soon?
73/400
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 15:07

How the hell are you getting 6 Lyse's lol? Do you know Kate Merlin?
74/400
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 16:01

Kate, Katlyn (of FR) , Babs Hartley (of Trinity) I know them all.... on ... hmmm.. 'intimate' terms.
75/400
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 18:56

So YOU'RE kate's sugar daddy who takes 90% of everything she gets
You and I are gonna need to have a few words. BIG words. Like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. And pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
76/400
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 19:13

You forgot flocinnauhilipilification. I'm pretty sure thats a long word, disestablishmentarinism.

0.000001% of Kate's winning go to me, depending on how Boss I do in Elo. Sometimes she gives me Cr's, sometimes she gives me cookies, with Milk. Yep.
77/400
KuriosJason - Legend - E X C A L I B U R ελληνικά
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 20:46

I wonder what wasn't appropriate according to Daexen

Also Merl left some qualities you need to have.

Being obnoxious, snob, pain-in-the ass when needed, cranky, megalomaniac, egoistic, pretty much a sonafabich.

Not being troubled by racist jokes, sadistic/sodomistic rituals, Ikki and other everyday nuissances

But most of all, never backstab a member and love the guild.
78/400
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 21:18

I had a few misconcepts about Daexen. It is all cleared now. I understand that he is also instrumental in many changes that this game has undergone in recent times. I was not referring to him in the least when I was referring to inactive mods.
Daexen has become mellower, maybe he knows now that fighting XC is useless, not because we are so big, but because we are just a bunch of happy go lucky guys, but above all, a band of brothers, one for all, all for one.
And I am happy with the new peace process that is turning our game better, and is a part of a wider understanding between me and Goralion.
And Goralion, Daexen and me now have one common goal, to make this game better.
And for that, we strive.
Right now, daexen is working on technical issues with this game, is what I am made aware of, Goralion is putting in a superman worthy effort to compromise between UR and FR, and I do my bit to organise stuff, and promote English players, and want Goralion who is handling the En section after Euzebe's (appropriate) departure from this game (thank God), to hold his head high, and say that the section he's entrusted with, is the best.
Of course, Excalibur will try to be the best in that, just natural. But we want progress among all good English guilds and sharing of players, techniques and goodwill too.
God bless us all.
79/400
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 21:20

@Kerry: Why did you mention Ikki specifically when speaking of sadomaso 'rituals'?. He was naughty towards you too
80/400
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 21:28

Also I think Excalibur should relax our norms a bit ( I know Jason, Kerry and Manfred are shocked and convening in the COBRA room to face a national disaster), when it comes to friendly guilds' admins and founders when they ask to visit us.
And we should also oblige them by visiting them and motivating them, thus together, we can hold more people here, make them stay and love this game, and not to leave.

« Previous12345678910...3940Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals