Kolos shouldn't be elo banned.

Sunday 11/08/2013, 22:06

With the relase cards like Raven who does his job but aren't as vurnable to SoA and has higher power (7 power is weak for 5 star in current meta), Kolos shouldn't be banned. He can't 0HKO anymore. He has 5 stars. Nightmare isn't really strong clan in general so it wouldn't be OP for them. Just my 2 cents.;-)
I had 1350 elo in a past, im not a random Kolos lover, also i don't play Nightmare, i just think this clan is cool and deserves some love and this elo ban is not fair in my opinion. :thumbsup:

Wednesday 14/08/2013, 15:18

I was able to use rhatana once in ELO.... once, and i'm telling you she should just stay where she is now, together with Lou, as much as i love Roots those two are just too amazing to be re-released.
@ Kolos
The amount of non bonus-SOA cards are quite low and most of them have low damage or are bonus dependent to function properly. Also, Nightmare kinda has a full line of scary abilities, so if you play your single SOA for a bluff Kolos that does not guarantee your win . Fear factor is the to this game, it always has been and people who can capitalize in this are in this weeks top 20 list of ELO players.

Reply to this subject