(LFG) imma collector

(LFG) imma collector
Monday 12/08/2013, 06:57
El Darrioso - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
(LFG) imma collector
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Monday 12/08/2013, 06:57

I'm a collector since 08. The reason I'm not lvl 100 something is cuz like I already done told you....im a collector, not much of a fighter, but I now how to pack a punch! I'm semi active online everyday for 30 min. to an hour at least, browsing card bios and market prices, hoping I can get to 110% collection complete. I would like a guild to help me get two of every card like Noah's ark or something. I can also help with guild prizes since I have so many doubles.
Please don't expect too much out of me, thanks
I'll be patient

- El Darrioso
« Previous12Next »

11/15
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 12/08/2013, 18:26

Join Urban Madness. We don't force you to get high scores we only ask for 1 fight a month minimum to stay. We alos have a weekly pack giverway and we are very friendly so you can just chat whilst collecting.
12/15
Sir B00BY - Legend - UR Clan De Ganadores English
Monday 12/08/2013, 21:35

UM also has amazing spellers and as you can tell im sure aaa has won many a spelling bee
13/15
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 13/08/2013, 07:18

It's not that I want people to straight up give me the cards,( although it would be fantastic) just how to use ( not abuse) the market to my advantage so I can get the cards I'm aiming for.

Oh an one other thing about me, I'm only a mobile user, since I only have iPhone
14/15
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 13/08/2013, 07:20

Oh and I want someone to make me one of the really fancy avatar pics like sir booby and reapy have
15/15
Jamox360 - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 13/08/2013, 09:48

I wasn't saying necessarily about straight up giving cards I meant that there are loads of possibilities to win cards and we have loads of market players which I am sure will help you use it to your advantage.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals