Leela
Diana
Lucy
Malicia

Any suggestions would be helpful....

2/5
Kungfu Sock - Senior - Open Casket English
Wednesday 14/08/2013, 11:05

I always feel it is nice to have a high damage or pill manipulating card to apply the Freaks bonus. To make it more worth the pills.
3/5
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 14/08/2013, 16:17

Hindelga/Baldovino
Olga
Shazam
Bertha

Lucy
Malicia
Diana
Clover Really Solid deck that can take SoA and does not rely on the Freaks winning to win your game.

Plus you could win with any Freak and lose with Malicia. That's 6 damage to them and a potential 2 life gain from 2 cards.
4/5
Abaddon96 - Veteran English
Saturday 17/08/2013, 01:34

I dont really think Freaks work with high damage cards like Leela, also Shazam is better than Hula, mostly because u pick Hula if u're afraid of nightmares/piranhas, Shazam deals with them even better. Also agaisnt other clans he's just monster compared to Hula.
5/5
snapmacon - Senior English
Friday 23/08/2013, 21:47

Freaks and Jungo worked well for me in the past, but i enjoed Freaks and All Stars too it could be a steamroller at times... if this deck can handle all these mono Rescue decks it will do fine lol

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals