[LFG] want to be in a strong guild

Tuesday 20/08/2013, 02:04
slowdeathca - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
slowdeathca - Senior English - Tuesday 20/08/2013, 02:04

Hi, I am a old player (returning player) and want to play urban rivals again. I want to be in a guild that will accept me, and welcome me. Thank you. Reply to this post if you want me in your guild.
« Previous123Next »

21/23
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 21/08/2013, 03:31

Pretty simple: right now due to "summer vacation" roughly 90% of the guilds out there are inactive. Out of the 10% that are active, I have yet to find one that has "quality" message boards (ie: ones that are organized, talkative, and unique) and a welcoming social corre. Thus, rather than settling for one of the dozens of junk-guilds out there, I've decided to stay out until I can find one that piques my interest.

Also, babs, it'd be better to just say "Tuck" rather than "fucx". Then when a noob double-olds you using Roots in elo, you can tell them to "Tuck off".
22/23
slowdeathca - Senior English
Wednesday 21/08/2013, 03:38

Yeah but, in summer vacation people SHOULD be playing more because no school or high school. And I get your point about lame guilds out there.
23/23
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 21/08/2013, 03:45

I have one question: why? For two months out of the whole year people in school are allowed to do anything they want without being forced around an 8-hour time block. People "could" spend their time on here, but in all honesty, do you really expect an online game to win over all the other outdoor-based options? And trust me, once you stay in a few of the guilds, you'll see my point on an entirely different level.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals